Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Story

Tell us your story with bad breath
sunshine
Total Newbie

My Story

Post by sunshine »

My story is probably no different than everyone else. I new to the website and I have been suffering with bad breath for over ten year. I think I had it in high school but was not aware of it. I 40 years old , married with three kid. I have my own business and my kids are invloved with many activites so I have to interact with a lot of people. People can smell my breath before I open my mouth and when i do open my mouth I can see the reaction from others that the smell is horrible. My husband tells me he dosen't smell anything but sometimes my kids can tells they can. I use to use Therabreath but I didn't help much and costing to much. I know that I'm suffering from post nasal drip and have tried everything to get rid of it with no success. I have use peroxide/water, salt/water, baking soda/water and the odor kepts coming back. I will soon see a ENT once I get mu doctor to refer me to one because the antibotics she gave me didn't work. I have a waterpik and electric toothbrush that I use everyday and night. i still have my tonsils and believe that the odor is behind them. I have this thin mucus that I can't cough up I just stays there. I just brought some vit C to see if that works. I starting to go crazy thing I have liver problems, kidney etc. I hope to one day get rid of this. My breath stinks right now. Yesterday I sneezed and my daughter was sitting next to me and she said the smell was disgusting. I don't want to go to any of my kids sport events because I's too embrassed. I don't understand why husband don't smell it except when I wake up. He think it just morining breath and I worry to much He has great breath. I wish I could get rid to this/

Sunshine

john
Junior

Post by john »

hello sunshine,

you should see the topic started by ''searching'' in ''General about bad breath'' Nasal irrigation''
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

john beat me to it Nasal irragation will help drammaticcaly i advise you do it. Search "Nasal Irragation" it should help.
john
Junior

Post by john »

i am already doing nasal irigation since 4 days and and for the first time in more than 20 years i feel this is it!!

my tung looks more pink now. i have a different taste in my mouth. and when i do the wrist test i can't smell nothing at all for at least 12 hours. there is no more muscus in my throat to couch up.

i have tried everything the last 20 years, i stopped smoking, started to floss and toothpicks, medicines for my stomach, 2 times gastroscopy, tonsils removed, special diet, alternative medecines, colon cleaning, mouthwashes.

So i hope nasal irigation will work for the rest of my life.
sunshine
Total Newbie

Post by sunshine »

=D> Thanks everyone I will try the nasal irrigation. Should I buy one or just purchase a bottom and make my own solution. [-o<
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

sunshine wrote:=D> Thanks everyone I will try the nasal irrigation. Should I buy one or just purchase a bottom and make my own solution. [-o<
Make your Own Solution.

1/4 teaspoon salt in 500ml
and 1/4 baking soda to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic