Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mint Asure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Needsbbmiracle

Mint Asure

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

Guys check this out:

There are a product called Mint Asure, You can find them in Amazon.com

Look at these amazing critics:

By Bellaire Doc "Bellaire Doc" (Houston Texas) - See all my reviews

These used to be called Breath Assure. Now, they're covered w/ sugar and a hint of mint, and they're Mint Assure. They work EXTREMELY WELL to get rid of halitosis from the inside out. They have that stupid coating, but don't even freshen your breath superficially. Instead, you swallow them, the gelatin coating dissolves, and the Parsley Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil inside cleans the bad-smelling items from your ?blood or ?lungs so that the air coming up from your lungs and your stomach no longer has garlic or onions or whatever.

In the old days, before the mint/sugar coating, they came in a box of 160 or 75. Now, with the coating, they stick together if they're packed together. So the company wraps each capsule separately in a plastic and foil wrapper.

Take them about 30 minutes before you need them. They are terrific and last for about 4 or 5 hours.

I give it 4 stars, but would give it 5 stars if they removed the worthless sugary coating. It makes them more difficult to swallow (you have to suck the sugar off first) and adds worthless calories.

This is the best way to eliminate bad breath, don't just mask it, eat garlic and onions at lunch, swallow some Mint Assures, quit worrying!

My husband has been using this product for years because he jokes he and his extended family have inherited bad breath (and I have to admit it is true). When he is taking this product, however, his bad breath is almost completely eliminated! We can't find it in Wal-Mart or Target anymore for some reason -- thank goodness for Amazon and online sales!

My husband has been using this product for years because he jokes he and his extended family have inherited bad breath (and I have to admit it is true). When he is taking this product, however, his bad breath is almost completely eliminated! We can't find it in Wal-Mart or Target anymore for some reason -- thank goodness for Amazon and online sales!

halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

NEEDS Do you have bb? Have you tried this stuff? You are only mentioning your hubby and is this the first time you mention this? If so, why? since your hubby is been using it for years? :-k
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

*Spam*? =D>
Either she is or she copied this spammy post from somewhere!
I tried those capsules, bout 2 years ago...no affect.-but it might work for ure "hubbies", if they eat garlic it will make their breath go away ;)
So bassiclly what she's saying is she has bb, for I don't know how long, and her husband, "who ""inherited bb"" lol finally found a solution for himself....
pathetic...
Needsbbmiracle

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

Those are not my critics I copied and paste the critics from Amazon

Do whatever you want..
I tried them when I was in High school they used to called as Breath Assure, It did had positive effect.I just order them
I am obviously suffering from the same problem from all of you
crazybb

Post by crazybb »

Needs, keep us posted. I wouldn't mind trying this as well but i want to be sure it is doing something.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

hey Needsbbmiracle, I know this is soo many years ago but any update?

I just bought breath asure and I'm going to test them.
Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

Spam for sure
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I don't think he's a scam. He said what he wrote was copied and pasted from the amazon reviews, not from himself. I guess cuz he's English is not the best; he couldn't properly explain this.
Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

Misunderstood what was written, I apologize for insulting you.

I'm still skeptical of anything that can be bought over the counter, something that will not fix my problem permanently in my opinion is a waste of money and resources. Not to say u haven't tried almost all of it...currently I'm not using any OTC products but one that seemed to help was an organic mouthwash, I forget brand name, but it was a cinnamon/clove mixture with tea tree oil and some other herbs. Provides a reasonable amount of relief at first but like anything else my body built up a resistance. Made my mouth feel super clean though
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

no I totally agree with you; I am very skeptical on this one as well. Although its not something you really buy OTC; its hard to find. I read some article saying big name companies "ran" it out of business cuz they don't want people to find out about something that actually works. This is the only reason I'm even interested in this one..... and cuz I'm desperate to try anything at least once :(

Anyways, if you remember the name of that mouthwash; can you please post it? I just ordered a chlorhexidine mouthwash, waiting for it to arrive... hope it works well.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Doubt it works for poo breath, the answer is in our mouth or nose or throat area.

It might work for garlic breath which is what I wish I had.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic