Your Email Address:

First Name:

h Pylori virus

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bhd

Post by bhd »

planning on getting tested soon BUT....

yes we know all antibiotics will kill good and bad bacteria in the gut. I have looked throughout the forum and i don't believe no one mentioned this earlier. why not take antibiotics and then probiotics during/after the treatment.? It seems so simple to me.

I mean I've seen people say they get temp relief from antibiotics and then bb comes back, but they didnt go on probiotics. what do you think?

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

bhd wrote:I have looked throughout the forum and i don't believe no one mentioned this earlier. why not take antibiotics and then probiotics during/after the treatment.? It seems so simple to me. I mean I've seen people say they get temp relief from antibiotics and then bb comes back, but they didnt go on probiotics. what do you think?
I believe I have said this in pretty much all of my posts in which I reference antibiotics.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

[quote="halitosisux"]I tell you what TIRED, for starters I dont need to learn anything off you. And secondly, I wont bother saying anything if it means I have to worry about upsetting idiots like you when I'm merely making a valid frustrated general point to everybody on here who hasnt yet ensured that HP isnt behind their BB - nothing was aimed at you. There are also other HP discussions presently going on in other threads. Like I'm here to put people down - my god are you stupid or what.

KT - I ask hali to simply be more sensitive and he responds like this. You say I have anger issues??????
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

TIRED, get over it for goodness sake. This site is about halitosis, its not about ANYTHING else. People are not on here to learn about how to behave. The tone in which I spoke wasnt anger it was purely to emphasise the point that EVERYONE who is trying to solve their BB issue really needs to rule out certain basic things FIRST. NO ONE knows for sure whether helicobacter can cause BB so that's why its important to make sure you dont have it.

YOU were the one who turned it into something personal with your foul language. Everyone can look back and see this for themselves. So dont make yourself look any more stupid than you already look by dragging this on.
bhd

Post by bhd »

KeepTrying09 wrote:
bhd wrote:I have looked throughout the forum and i don't believe no one mentioned this earlier. why not take antibiotics and then probiotics during/after the treatment.? It seems so simple to me. I mean I've seen people say they get temp relief from antibiotics and then bb comes back, but they didnt go on probiotics. what do you think?
I believe I have said this in pretty much all of my posts in which I reference antibiotics.
sorry, should of been more clear. why hasn't anyone TRIED this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic