Your Email Address:

First Name:

My extreme BB story. Please read.

Tell us your story with bad breath
entepenuer
Total Newbie

My extreme BB story. Please read.

Post by entepenuer »

Here is my story. I am a 30 yr. handsome male. I own several successful companies, and I am a workaholic. My extreme BB has secluded me, so I channel all my energy into my career, so that is the only way BB has ever helped me. I work 24/7.

I have extreme chronic BB and I have the best oral hygiene you can imagine. People rub their noses, offer me gum, back-away, or whisper, etc. It's very obvious. I am now a hermit and stay away from family & friends. I have a bad taste in my mouth most of the time. I have tiny white globs in my mouth a lot. (Is it the skin under my tongue peeling, if so why?) I have been diagnosed with chronic sinusitus. I was not very thorough with my oral hygiene when I was younger.

I am a successfull business man, but I have to conduct business by email, fax, and phone, as my clients wold probably run from
me in person. I am extremely paranoid about talking to anyone in person, I dont even like visiting family, and I am embarrassed to
tell them why. I think that they think I am just happy because I am successfull and don't want to see them. Nothing could be further
from the truth. I am trapped inside of a multi million dollar home. Money does not solve this issue.

I have tried many things, tongue scrapers, 2 sinus surgeries, gargling peroxide, I even had a biopsy done for H. Pylori which came back negative, Mints, gum, tooth paste have temporary/ no effect. I thought about taking my tonsils out even though I can see know tonsil stones. I have been diagnosed with acid reflux disease, and I take pills for my stomch acid. I have an extremely high protien diet. I developed chronic BB about 6 years ago and it has never left!

I have perfect dental health, no cavities, NOTHING. When I first walked into my ENT's offices, the nurses were all over me thinking what a handsome successful guy...then I spoke, and they all giggled for a different reason. They all give me that look when I show up at the ENT office. NO THIS IS NOT IN MY MIND! Kids have asked me why does my breath smell. My spouse swear she smells nothing. YEAH RIGHT

I am open to ANY suggestions, I cannot continue living this way....I would give everything I own for a cure......just to be able to look someone in the eye when you speak to them, to go to a club, or social event, to not be petrified of speaking to people in person.

Does God hate me...how can he bless me with so much, and leave me with this crippling problem?

Help........Help...............help.

Thank you for reading,

J. Wilson

chattycathy
Total Newbie

Post by chattycathy »

I've had this problem for over 35 years. It has been devastating. People back away, hold their noses.... at work I have gotten altoids left on my desk etc. I had gone from doctor to doctor, had all kinds of tests when I was in my twenties and still not one doctor knew what the problem was. I was having my teeth cleaned 3 times a year all to no avail. One day I heard about a woman who had a chronic bad taste in her mouth and the doctor gave her steroid medicine, prednisone I think, to cure it. I asked my doctor for the steroids but he said that it caused too many side effects and would not give them to me. I've tried many different diets, food elimination etc. Nothing helped until I started taking high estrogen birth control pills and in three days the bad breath went away. I continued on that for several years but there were side effects because the estrogen was so high I developed fibroids and had to stop. I am now post menopausal so I cannot take those pills anymore, however I suggest that you ask your doctor for some prednisone because obviously you are male and cannot take birth control pills, but the problem may be hormonal. My problem is back and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. I am now on the gluten free diet (for about 10 days) but nothing has changed. I've started eating raw carrots that are supposedly estrogenic and I think it has helped a little and is natural and healthy to eat.
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

prednisone is used to clear out mucus i used it when i was younger but i dont use it anymore i also have bb and im 16 luckily u have a spouse i have nothing no gf ohj well you must accept yourself for who you are or no one will except you i suffer from shit breath
chattycathy
Total Newbie

Post by chattycathy »

Dea Exume, try the prednisome again. You may have Post Nasal Drip which is mucus dripping down your nasal passage and on the back of your tongue, accumulated mucus has nasty bacteria. If the prednisome cleared up the mucus before, then it may work again. Also do not do any high protein diets, they produce ketones in your blood. Also try eating raw carrots and celery daily and not too many grain products.

Please let us know if this works. Good luck, this problem sucks big time.
Emma
Total Newbie

Re: My extreme BB story. Please read.

Post by Emma »

appletree
Total Newbie

Post by appletree »

I feel you. I'm 34 and kinda good looking and dress well. I seculde myself from others and hide from everyone. I have a lot of friends but I don't keep them close. I prefer phone conversions and hanging out only when we go somewhere we don't have to be too close. I never go out to dinner because the tables are too small. I have a dog that keeps me company and she doesn't judge. Try this regiment to see if your bab breath will go away. I hope somebody can comment because I don't know what else to do.

I had bad breath for over 30 years also. I have tried every product and procedure known to man. Just recently I spent 1K on the perioprotect system; didn’t work. I tried something new on Tuesday and the results have been very good so far. Squeeze a couple of lime and pour into a small bottle. After brushing and flossing, tip your head back and pour a small amount of lime juice onto the back of your throat and gargle without touching your teeth. I say this because the lime juice will make your teeth really sensitive. My problem has always been bad breath due to post nasal drip. My tongue was always white and yellow. I do this every two hours and on the 3rd day my tongue has been pink/red and I don’t feel uncomfortable around people.
john
Junior

Post by john »

is there an operation against post nasal drip?
or do people have to live with it their whole life?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

wouldn't it be wonderful if someone would have a mission in life, like entepenuer, to hire us, because we all have the same problem?

Oh, entepenuer, i soooo relate. Only thing is, i work in a large room, with a lot of co-workers. So i'm stuck, trapped there for 8 hours, except for breaks.

We gotta somehow support each other.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic