Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sweet breath lady I wish it was me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sweetnlow

Sweet breath lady I wish it was me

Post by sweetnlow »

Friday I had to go to a doctors appointment and his assistant have such fresh breath. Her breath had a nice normal sweet smell(not diabetic breath). Even when she breathe through her nose I could smell the nice sweet smell. God I would give anything if I had breath like that. I just can't believe that there are smart phones that can do everything, TV screens so flat they look like a piece of paper and they have even did a whole face transplant BUT WE STILL DON'T HAVE A CURE FOR BB!!! WTF! CAN ANYBODY HELP US PLEASE!!!

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I was at a party recently.. made out with a drunk cute girl (alcohol seems to temporarily solve my problem, either because it's killing bacteria or because it kills the other person's sense of smell..)

Anyway, her breath smelled so good.. I whiffed it in long and deep and wished that was me. The next morning when we woke up, she asked me if my throat was dry... I took a drink of water and lay back down because I was tired..... then she told me my throat was really dry. Anyway, that really spoiled my chances, and my mood. Yeah, of course I'm gonna have morning breath.... but she didn't... Why didn't she even have morning breath? Sigh..

Anyway, I know that lovely breath smell.. that natural 'smells great breath'.... I want it so bad.... :cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic