Your Email Address:

First Name:

Help,help,help!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Help,help,help!!!

Post by hali_grl »

pls someone anyone from this site please please what to do. i just took a position with a call ctr and im currently in training this is my 1st job in 2yrs bc of bb. ive had bb for so long and it has gotten worse im so sensitive to ppl remarks my bb feels the entire room my trainer opens the door to let air in and ppl walking ny the door cough or sniff no one greets or speaks to me i cant take it i want to quit so bad but i cant afford to.
](*,) pls anyone working in call ctr how do you control bb when talking all day. when my mouth is completely shut in a room it fills up i can imagine when i start on phones if i make it that long. any ideas pls? :(

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

i cry everyday alone in my car on breaks while everyone else talk and have fun in breakroom. i come home everyday and cry in the shower i had an anxiety attack yesterday. in the back of my mind i sometimes hope i would wreck my car and die while on the way to workbc im to afraid to take my own life. im to insecure to talk about this to anyone my family wonders why i dnt come around for bdays and cookouts so they are distant from me i have no friends and my ex boyfriend who i meet b4 the bb is in and out my life he always akes up reasons but i know why. he doesnt let me kiss him and when he stays over he sleeps in the living room and always gone b4 i awake. why why why! i hate this life!
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

Maybe try what I just tried - it seemed to work.
1 teaspoon of salt, 3 teaspoons of baking soda and mix with 3% hydrogen peroxide from the chemist. brush teeth and tongue, tastes like poo but does the trick! That's if the problem is your tongue.....
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ive tried that it only seems to make my mouth feel clean for 5 min but my breath is still horrible. i even sniffed baking soda ecause my breath goes out thru nose when my mouth is closed. when i tied smartmouth mouthwash it made my mouth taste sour someone said they smelled hotsauce. :-k
sadbbgirl17

I feel

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

You aint the only one :(
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Yes I use the baking soda too... only works for a little while....

I had a first date last night. Prob my last one with this guy. I used baking soda for like a full hour before I left to meet him. But sitting at the bar, I could smell my own breath when I talked. I even had gum. :(

How can we keep living this way??
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Isn’t it horrible what we’re going through on a daily basis. Its daily torment. I don’t get why many of us can’t get together and figure out a way to bring some kind of class action suit against some of these doctors that could force them to at least take our situation seriously. We’re like the blind leading the blind many of us with very little if any medical knowledge, and many vague ideas about what’s behind this problem…its just so sad.

Anyways, have you tested for h.pylori, or have you tried any of the antibiotics that people say have helped them to cure that. I tried metronizadole years ago -- didn’t help at all. But I’ve always wondered if I should’ve tried or been given a triple therapy like prevpac (w/ prevacid) or Augmentin along with the metronizadole. My h.pylori tests come up negative but my doctors say I have a lot of inflammation around my stomach area. I also get a lot of burning between my rib cage and upper stomach.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ive never got hpylori tested but i believe my bb is nose related bc the smell comes from thier too. i will never take another antibiotic uness life or death i tookthem several times a year for a few years bc f a recurring infection based on whati read here i kow that was the reason. yea a lawsuit would be nice to lay on drs they are the sole reason for my anguish. i took te ab's for a recurring vjay infection they seen my chart and saw i wastaking 3-4 rounds of abs a yr but thy kept prescibing not telling e about other ways. now for vjay infections i use yogurt mixed with probiotic powder at the first sight of it and it cures completely.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@hali_grl. you're not alone. where you from btw?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic