Your Email Address:

First Name:

Confused

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
stevo96

Confused

Post by stevo96 »

I suffer from type 1 BB which seems to come and go from day to day.... I've had reactions from people and Ive also had it confirmed by Oral Chromo which showed that I had a reading of 80PBB of the Hydrogen Sulfide gas, all other gasses were zero. This particlular gas is related to the tongue. I can get rid of my BB by thoroughly cleaning the tongue - great news I thought... but, the more I read about bacteria the more I think am I just going to make them stronger in the long run as I'm getting rid of all the weaker ones by cleaning everyday. Won't this lead to a greater proprtion of stronger bad bacteria?!
Does this mean I am now bound for life to constantly clean my tongue everyday, this isn't normal - my wife does'nt clean her tongue and she has perfect breath!
I went onto Dr Murat's website last night and cleaned my tongue with the baking soda/Hydrogen peroxide/salt mix - Ive never seen my tongue so pink, I also managed to kiss the wife for the first time in a long time with confidence, that stuff really works if you have type 1 BB. By doing that though have I initiated a long term battle which I can't win in the end??!

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

my bb started as type 1 controllable bb just popping gum helped but after trying so many things and taking antibiotics my be is now typ 1000 you can smell my bb while outside in open space talking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic