Your Email Address:

First Name:

Raw Food?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Raw Food?

Post by hali_grl »

im going raw ive heard good things and believe this will help what are you guys experience with raw food? how long will it take to reduce bb?i will do t for 3mos hopefully this will completely rid bb maybe 6 mos if needed. i believe i have candida fungus inmy mouth,throat, n sinsus. i heard raw food clease the blood and lymph making mucuous clean and odor free. any opinions?

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

friday night no work in the morn but still home alone for the rest of weekend its been like ths for 3yrs now i long for the days of atleast controllable breath. before you could only smell my bb up close now you can smell it across the room in the hallway at work. :oops: if i go raw overthe weekend will my bb be sligtly reduced by Monday? i tried to fast today but got so hungry around 7 and ate up 3pcs of chicken.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Hey girl, I have been raw for almost 15 days and no bb by now. Believe me, I tried everything and it seems that this diet is the only permanent solution.
I even ate 1 egg once and also one vegeterian soup when I was invited to a friend place for dinner but still no bb , it seems that when the body is on track eating 1,2 times of simple cooked food in a long period does not bother me anymore but first you need to work on it.

Last yearI tried raw diet 3,4 times but I gave up after 2 days. If you are a meat eater do not switch to raw immediately otherwise it can be difficult for you. you should first delete the meat and then gradually reduce the cooked part and increase the raw.
I have done it during like 6 month, then when you switch to 100% raw, you handle it easier.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

if you bad breath is really strong, you might experience gradual worse breath, or quickly decrease, but the progress will be slow, after 6 months you should have only 10 % oe 20% or even less, after 1 year, I think you should be cured
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but i think you will have to be raw all your life, or at last 90%.

Nothing helped me, vegetarian food, 50 % raw, bb came back. Only thing that was second best was macrobiotic diet.

If you cant stay on raw, try macrobiotic, only whole foods. That is great diet too.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@Jimi, what do you mean by macrobiotic diet? is it different with raw vegan?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

clara
congrats on bb free how long did it take to reduce? whats the longest you've done the diet? i hav to swtch to raw fast theres no way i can talk on the phone all day and stink up the placeat work my training is over in 2 weeks. i hav avoided going on the floor to monitor other reps by taking hrs on simple training test. i need this job but i dnt want it sounds crazy. sometimes i just want to stay locked up in my house and breath easy by myself my home is my haven.
i go shopping at nite less ppl there so this morn i hd canned spinach and jarred asparagus i rinsed good and bc i was super hungry it taste like the best meal ever.

jimi
so you mean my bb may either reduce quicker or become worse if strong? i think my bb is bc of candida or food intolerance based on this site and bc it comes from out nose n mouth i think its in the adrenoid n very back tonge area
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

I'm trying to convert to raw diet slowly, started with salads during lunch (every alternate day) and fruits for break fast.

I stayed for a month on raw diet in 08 and it felt like heaven. Body will feel lighter, you need less hours of sleep and still feel active during day.
deebo

Post by deebo »

happylife05 wrote:I'm trying to convert to raw diet slowly, started with salads during lunch (every alternate day) and fruits for break fast.

I stayed for a month on raw diet in 08 and it felt like heaven. Body will feel lighter, you need less hours of sleep and still feel active during day.
Great . Did it help your BB ?
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote: i hd canned spinach and jarred asparagus i rinsed good and bc i was super hungry it taste like the best meal ever.

so you mean my bb may either reduce quicker or become worse if strong? i think my bb is bc of candida or food intolerance based on this site and bc it comes from out nose n mouth i think its in the adrenoid n very back tonge area
I think Jimi is saying when you go raw ,BB may get worse for a few days, then begin to decrease. Keep in mind ,canned foods are not raw.

I'm curious to know why you think you have candida in the sinus and throat .I think i have that issue too. I have been %100 raw for over 2 weeks and my BB is not gone but certainly Decreasing . I tried going raw earlier this year but i wasn't eating enough calories . I lost too much weight and got weak but i was told my bb was Way less. This time ,I make sure to eat Loads of simple fruits and veg. Its really seems that eating tons of leafy greens has cleared my white tongue in a week, but I also started taking colostrum so i'm not sure with is doing that .

1st bits of advise i'll offer for anyone going raw for bb is get your calories so you never get hungry and Keep it simple . Please Keep us posted :o
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@hali_girl It took me like 3,4 days to reduce my bb and almost after one week it gradually went away. At least I am sure that I dont have bb these days because yesterday I spoke 3,4 hours to different people in my apartment and zero reactions, they even wanted to stay with me longer or made me tea to drink together and one was sitting very close to me, but I had stress because after long term solitude I am not used to seeing people around me. 8-[

I still have a little bb in the morning before breakfast, but it goes away when I eat.

Last year I went raw for 2,3 days and gave up then I started to increase the raw part gradually and also I did some anti-parasite clease plus taking anti-candida supplements during the last year.But I am sure the raw diet did the trick because after all the cleanse I did when I stopped anti-parasites my bb came back and it was so bad. Only when I went raw it went away unconditionally.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

deebo
your bb isnt completey cleared after two weeks u say? are u doing te green smoothie everyday on top of eating your many vegges dan the man on youtube says green smoothies are the key to alkalizing the body also nuts n avocados are a good way to get fat in u. i think candida bc i took antibiotics 3-4 xs a year for a few yrs for a recurring infections and thats whenbb started i hav white tongue sinusus allergies itchy flaky scalp tiredness thick stringy saliva foggy mind bb n on n on also i feel kind of drunk when i eat lots of sugar or simple carbs. yea i know can isnt raw but just wanted green in me bc shopping is painful to me.

clara
so you still have bb after brushing in the morn? r u doing the green smoothies everyday. i pray to GOD my bb reduce that quickly what do yu eat for breakfast?
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@haligirl I also have also had background of severe allergies from food allergies to mold etc , sinus infections and I have been almost all my life on strong antibiotics. I used to take 3 allergy tablets per day last year+ asthma sprays etc.I have also had white tongue all my life since I remember...I dont really expect my bb goes away very quick and I think a little smelly saliva in the morning is not a problem because it goes away when I eat breakfast and doesnot disturb me during the day.

I dont make any green smoothies or luxury stuff :) I eat some fruits for the breakfast including apples/bananas/dates/kiwis etc it depends on what I have in the stock.
For lunch, I usually soak some wheat or brown rice in the water and put them in the fridge for a few days then they become soft and eat them.
and for the dinner I eat a big plates of veggies whatever I have from carrots, green leafs, tomatos etc.
and between meals I eat nuts. In fact I dont feel hungry at all and this is strange, but sometimes I feel weak, but I eat really little, if you eat more you wont feel weak.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:deebo
your bb isnt completey cleared after two weeks u say? are u doing te green smoothie everyday on top of eating your many vegges dan the man on youtube says green smoothies are the key to alkalizing the body also nuts n avocados are a good way to get fat in u. i think candida bc i took antibiotics 3-4 xs a year for a few yrs for a recurring infections and thats whenbb started i hav white tongue sinusus allergies itchy flaky scalp tiredness thick stringy saliva foggy mind bb n on n on also i feel kind of drunk when i eat lots of sugar or simple carbs. yea i know can isnt raw but just wanted green in me bc shopping is painful to me.
clara
so you still have bb after brushing in the morn? r u doing the green smoothies everyday. i pray to GOD my bb reduce that quickly what do yu eat for breakfast?
Haha , 'Dan the Man ' =D . Hes famous now , DurianRider and a bunch of others are also good info for not getting skinny and weak while raw.
I have had chronic ,systemic BB for over 5 years. I try not to stress out by thinking it will be gone in weeks. Jimi says it takes months so thats my target. I eat a green smoothy every other day or blend my greens for a salad dressing on other days. The feeling of chewing and breaking up greens in the mouth is much more freshening than drinking them to me. its even good to Chew your smoothies ,so make em Thick =).

Your symptoms are strangely familiar to mine Hali. Longterm use of antibiotics are my likely cause too . terrible that we didnt know that would do so much damage and candida overgrowth is likely too due to the white tongue stomach issues. Youve had the skin issue b4 the antibiotics ? Is this why you took them? very curious .
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ive never had skin issues other than thru puberty but after them i start getting rashes every now n then i wastaking them for recurring vjay infection which all women get occasiona;l esp after menstrual when ph is off but i just kept getting them i learned now bc my bf and i were having unprotected sex for so long may have passed it to him n he kept passing it back yes men can get yeast n bacteria infections too my dr told me.but he didnt tell me that simply dipping a tampon in plain yogurt can cure both naturally foresight is everything.

also i like to chew too so i will eat plenty veggies too just the green smoothie with it to get lots more alkalizing. theres ppl who got cured quickly on here but i kno wht u mean by not getting hopes up. im going to eat more veggies than fruit like a 60-40 ratio bc i think more chlorphyl will oxyginize n alkaline the body versus majority fruit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic