Your Email Address:

First Name:

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

I have noticed a polyp in my mouth where my tonsils were. I had tonsils removed. If I squeeze the polyp or cyst, sometimes the nastiest dead animal smelling pus comes out. I have also had cysts or polyps on my neck and under my chin. I had one surgically removed and I squeezed the other so hard it just exploded and again the nastiest smelling pus came out. I now have one right above my wrist that does not go away. Are these signs of candida all over my body?

Is there any way I can get the anti-fungal or anti-mould medicines without a doctor's prescription. I currently do not have insurance. Where is KeepTrying? Anybody know?

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Were you told what they are when you had one surgically removed?
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

just a cyst. He showed it to me in a jar. I didnt make any connections with it being related to bb so I didnt ask much of it.
cope

Post by cope »

Last edited by cope on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

cope wrote:more to read about molds:

http://moldremediation101.com/types-of-mold/

it says that acremonium also releases horrible smell.
That is very interesting, my symptoms are very much like you + itchy throat and coughing...please let me know if you find sth that is working...I am desperate.
cope

Post by cope »

Last edited by cope on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
cope

Post by cope »

Last edited by cope on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cope

Post by cope »

Last edited by cope on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deebo

Post by deebo »

seanlee1980 wrote:just a cyst. He showed it to me in a jar. I didnt make any connections with it being related to bb so I didnt ask much of it.
i would assume they could test the cyst (biopsy) to find out .

btw , where is the one located on your wrist ? could it be a ganglion ?
Faith

Post by Faith »

Hi Cope, thank you for this really interesting post. Everything you've written makes so much sense and has given me some hope in finding a cure for this horrible disease.

I live in London and was wondering how I can get access to the medications you mentioned, particularly the ketoconazole? If you also live in the UK, how easy was it getting your GP to transfer you to an ENT? I'm really tired of living with this condition and I'm desperate to try anything.

Thanks again!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic