Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm Back!....My Apologies

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

I'm Back!....My Apologies

Post by hali_grl »

Hello to Everyone,

Today was my first day logging back in to my account for months now and I have a overwhelming amount of pm's so I just thought I'd address everyone in a post.

As we now bb can take a toll on not only a persons life but on their mental health as well. My great grandmother passed away and not attending her funeral was one of the hardest things I've had to deal with since having this bb. I was on a mental break drinking alot, when I'm not even a drinker, but I needed something to ease the pain. My sister had a baby also around that time in November and I can count on one hand how many times I've seen my sisters first child. My brother and sister had a so called Intervention with me to find out what is going on with. They stated how I use to be so much more active and outgoing and a family person. I cried but I was totallly disconnected from them. Anytime I'm around people I have to disconnect so reactions or words don't bother me as much. I was completely and totally spiritually and mentally broken.

I've been out of that patchy dark spot for a couple months now. I vowed to not look up anything that had to do with bb and to stay away from any bb related issues during that little break because I was becoming completely obsessed with bb. Don't underestimate the power of prayer because everyday I prayed for God's strength to be placed upon me to deal with this. Now I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off and start back up the fight to beat this bb.

MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Welcome back, sweety ; )
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Thanks Miss Pretty I appreciate the welcome! :)
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Didn't you call me an asshole one time? You're not forgiven!! :)
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

VV
I never remember calling you or anyone on this site an a**hole. It takes alot to forgive someone as well as to ask for forgiveness. Not everyone has what it takes but let's just work togather to find a cure here and be adults.
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Haha. I was joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Oh ok, I saw the smiley face at the end but didn't know how to take it, lol! ;)
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Welcome back hali_grl! We may fall down sometimes, but we have to get up to keep up the fight!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Thanks for the warm welcome back Jess! I appreciate that :)
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

You're welcome girl!
deebo

Post by deebo »

Always welcomed H-G . :mrgreen:

hopemovo
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Thanks guys! :)