Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anal Sex 18+

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Anal Sex 18+

Post by hali_grl »

Does anyone else have trouble having anal sex? I never thought anal sex and bb could be related but I am starting to wonder. Every time I attempt to have anal sex my anal sphincter muscle does not relax or open up at all. I don't know if this is because of inflammation or my sphincter muscle itself is not working properly. This has been a problem every since my adulthood that I can remember. When I was in highschool this was not a problem for me (lost v card at 16) nor was bad breath. The first time I had anal sex it hurt but then my muscles slowly relaxed and allowed him right in but now no matter how much lube or how much I had to drink my muscles do not contract to allow him access. Even with just the tip tries to go in I run in pain. This is probably TMI but I am saying this because I know my digestion is all messed up I have bloating, gas, indigestion, and colon cancer runs in my family. I think my whole digestion system is inflammed and not working properly. I just didn't realize this could affect my sex life as well.

incamaya
Total Newbie

Post by incamaya »

Ummmm.........I think this may be and remain one of the most bizarre posts I'll ever read on here...I genuinely can't figure out what prompted you to write this....
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I can not say anything about it because I'm a virgin back there :P
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Sorry. I am not familiar with this kind of thing.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

sorry I'm a straight guy so I don't put things in my butt. I'm not sure if it is related to bad breath. I think you should get a physical exam to make sure you don't have any medical problems.
rikki

Post by rikki »

This is more info than I would normally share but I attempted it once with my boyfriend and it was unbearably painful which im pretty positive is due to inflammation since i have digestive issues. Never Again!!!! I get what you are saying Hali girl.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

@ hali_grl: I'm not sure why you post this here, I wouldn't even know if this relates to bb, but you probably should check with your doctor! :? :o
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

jess wrote:@ hali_grl: I'm not sure why you post this here, I wouldn't even know if this relates to bb, but you probably should check with your doctor! :? :o
What Jess said. ^^^
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

hali_grl,

"I know my digestion is all messed up I have bloating, gas, indigestion, and colon cancer runs in my family. I think my whole digestion system is inflammed and not working properly."

The problems in your digestive tract are most probably the cause of your bad breath. I don't think it has anything to do with anal sex.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

hi guys
rikki im glad you get what i was saying. im not saying my bb comes from my anal sex problem they're both symptoms it maybe an indicator of either inflammation in my digestive tract or either the sphincter muscle is not contracting like it is suppose.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm going to assume that your BB has nothing to do with your sphincter muscles and your control over them.

I'm not sure even digestive issues would cause issues with that, But I have experience or knowledge in anal sex.

If your sphincter was unable to contract, then I would be quite a bit more concerned. If you find you can still poop in the morning, I wouldn't worry to much.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I can do number two's but it is not as fulfilling as my #2's use to be. They are much narrower and every so often when a "hefty" one comes out it hurts and every now & then I have alittle tearing and blood. Before my anus was much more flexible allowing bigger exits and entrances. I believe it could be because of inflammation and if my sphincter muscle at the bottom (anus) of my digestive tract is not working properly. Could my sphincter muscle at the top (esophagus) not be working correctly either?

The only time I remeber this getting better was when I was taking collodial silver but after two weeks when I ran out and didn't notice any improvement in bb I stopped taking it but now that I look back I think it was definitely healing my digestive tract.
juddgie
Total Newbie

Post by juddgie »

woh!! hali girl you make me smile. but right now im using triple chlorophyll it takes time before i feel that my BB reduce, even if i will ate fish my BB is not a bad as before. i took 1 in the morning and one at night for like one month and reduce it to 1 cap a day and still work for me.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Glad to make you smile Jud ;) ......I've tried chlorophyll in the past but it did not work for me. Glad to hear it is working for you though.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I also noticed that since my bb started years ago, I have problems with that region on and off, it itches, burns and I even saw blood before. the problem is from inside and it comes and goes...I noticed that when I eat meat or when I am on antibiotics it gets worse and gets itchy and sore....after all I have not had sex for a long time because of this damn bb so I don't know about anal sex..but I think that these problems are related.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic