Your Email Address:

First Name:

Craziest Thing Ever to Cover BB......

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Craziest Thing Ever to Cover BB......

Post by hali_grl »

I wanted to brighten the mood up in the forum just a bit so decided I'd ask this question......

What is the craziest thing you've done to control/cure your bb?

I think by far the craziest thing I've ever done to control my bb before knowing as much I know now was right before I had join this forum I had started a new job and going to my work training class everyday was torture. The employees and our trainer would make remarks about smells and always needing to take a "breather". Around that time I assumed it was my sinuses causing my nasal odor so every "breather" or break we got I would go into the bathroom and snort pure baking soda and if that wasn't enough then dip pieces of cotton in a baking soda solution and plug up my nose to keep the smell from escaping :lol: :lol: :lol:

glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Hey haligirl I see your back, any improvements?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Hey GG
I had done prev posts a few days ago on what helped me temporarily.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I put hand gel (that supposedly cleans bacteria off your hands) under my nose. I'm doing that today, and I do it often like every 10 minutes or so. Crazy, I know.
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

Hi all,

I took a neti pot and put GSE (Grapefruit Seed Extract) in there. I guess about 10 drops perhaps along with saline mix (not sure if that was in there too). I don't know about anyone else, but it burned so badly, my eyes became swollen and started tearing, it burned the inside of my nose and I could no longer breathe out of my nose. It was not just a little pain, it was excrutiating pain and lasted for hours. This was before I went into my great, brand new job and my face was swollen, red eyes. The pain was unbearable!!!! It was sheer torture.

I live in Florida - so I am thinking I should try to live near the beach where I went as a bodybuilding fitness chick and use the ocean as my neti pot. Everyone else uses it.

thissux
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

LOL hali_grl about snorting baking soda - now that TAKES THE CAKE. I like your cat image and the WTF. That is my question these days. When I see people with regular breath I wish I could tell them how lucky they are.
Imagine if someone found you in there snorting baking soda. Oh wow. Hmmmmm....but it is an interesting concept. I believe they do "cut" cocaine with it.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

I didn't really do anything crazy. I remember the first few nights when I got this I was chopping and eating an entire clove of raw garlic before I went to sleep. I thought maybe it would kill the bacteria inside my body that was causing my bb. Didn't know if it was helping so I stopped.

Haha snorting baking soda. People would really get the wrong idea if they walked in on you doing that.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

wow this is funny and sad at the same time. The things we have to do to survive in this world, sigh...
I can't even remember the craziest thing I"ve had to do to be around people. I would have to say, sometimes when I feel it's really bad, I used to put nice smelling lotion on my hands and kind of holding my hand in front of my mouth area in a "discrete" maner to somehow hide the bb with the smell of the lotion
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm not convinced that anything I've done has actually helped at all.. I remain uncertain but hopeful whenever trying anything, but nothing gave conclusive results.

I think cutting gluten and meat out of the diet has been helping, but only by lessening the power/reach of the odor by an inconclusive amount.. Not a cure.. merely a treatment. I have less reactions these days, but I can tell my body is still struggling with something and the BB is still there, but thankfully I can avoid the worst of the reactions if I stay in my safety zone.

When I breathe, it's farts.. Eating an extremely strict diet just makes those farts less horrendous.

... What is wrong with me :(

I had a pretty loud reaction today. Ruined my mood.. I can only hope it's because of the fiber cereal bar I had ate yesterday and earlier today. Gluten included... I was thinking maybe gluten wasn't that big of an enemy after all, but for whatever reason, I was painfully bloated at work. Makes more more certain my body can't handle the stuff.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic