Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am not sure if you want to get better?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

I am not sure if you want to get better?

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have mentioned many times that diet is the key. macrobiotic or raw food will greatly reduce your bb.

But most of you are still munching on fish, meat, disgusting fast food, that rots in your bodies for days.

I can say that your breath is at least 50% stronger when you are eating meat.

Why not becoming vegans, wholefooders, making smoothies, eating cooked whole foods? Vegan food can be very tasty. Eating whole brown rice, brown wholegroudn spaghetti..... thsi will make a difference.

I can't imagine you are still eating that meat, fish, that rots inside your bodies. Being vegan you will feel much much healthier and stronger.

It is not the milk that is the worse, it is the meat, trust me. And no excuse, oh I eat only little bit of meat will save you.

Raw food is not recommended. It is too hard, but being vegan and eating really healthy will reduce your bb for 50 % or more.

You will probably be able to live better life and get less reactions.
But it is your choice to eat decayed flesh or not that will rot in your intestines for days.....

AND ALSO TRY TO GOOGLE VIDEO OF SLAUGHTERHOUSE, ANIMAL ABUSE .......

AGAIN GOING VEGAN IS EASY AND TASTY, TRUST ME

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, TAKING VITAMINS, L-GLUTATHIONE, L-GLUTAMINE, MAYBE FEW ENEMAS, VITAMINS, FITNESS, VEGAN HEALTHY FOOD WILL REDUCE YOUR BB DRASTICALLY
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cauterize
Junior

Re: I am not sure if you want to get better?

Post by Cauterize »

Jimi wrote:I have mentioned many times that diet is the key. macrobiotic or raw food will greatly reduce your bb.

But most of you are still munching on fish, meat, disgusting fast food, that rots in your bodies for days.

Why not becoming vegans, wholefooders, making smoothies, eating cooked whole foods? Vegan food can be very tasty. Eating whole brown rice, brown wholegroudn spaghetti..... thsi will make a difference.

I can't imagine you are still eating that meat, fish, that rots inside your bodies. Being vegan you will feel much much healthier and stronger.

It is not the milk that is the worse, it is the meat, trust me. And no excuse, oh I eat only little bit of meat will save you.

Raw food is not recommended. It is too hard, but being vegan and eating really healthy will reduce your bb for 50 % or more.

But it is your choice to eat decayed flesh or not that will rot in your intestines for days.....

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, TAKING VITAMINS, L-GLUTATHIONE, L-GLUTAMINE, MAYBE FEW ENEMAS, VITAMINS, FITNESS, VEGAN HEALTHY FOOD WILL REDUCE YOUR BB DRASTICALLY
Hello jimi.I hate those slaughter houses also.But since diet makes your bb better.I'm pretty sure you got candida and you are starving it to death maybe try using a strong candida killer? Thanks
deebo

Post by deebo »

Cauterize wrote:
Hello jimi.I hate those slaughter houses also.But since diet makes your bb better.I'm pretty sure you got candida and you are starving it to death maybe try using a strong candida killer? Thanks
Lots of ppl have posted about candida over the many years that Jimi has had this forum up .Many of us have already went down that path.
Since some of our odor is helped by diet it could also be something metabolic like tmau or the many other yet unknown systemic odor issues .

skunkhugs on skype ,
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

Jimi wrote:I have mentioned many times that diet is the key. macrobiotic or raw food will greatly reduce your bb.

I am Vegetarian right from my birth. I became a vegan 1 year ago. I cannot even imagine how bad my breath could be if I were a meat eater.
I became a raw vegan 5 weeks ago. My BB is improving very gradually. I am not sure..if one day I will be completely cured if I am on this diet. I eat sprouts, soaked nuts, fruits, vegetables, roots and greens every day. I snack on dates. I also drink honey if I feel low on energy. I am doing OK with these things.
This is my only hope.
JIMI why dont you use bone and teeth supplements and go back to raw? U once reported that..it worked for you. If I am not wrong..u said that BB is 95% gone after 6 months.
I also have sensitive teeth. At some point of time I will start using these supplements.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

john_bb wrote:

I am Vegetarian right from my birth. I became a vegan 1 year ago. I cannot even imagine how bad my breath could be if I were a meat eater.
I became a raw vegan 5 weeks ago. My BB is improving very gradually. I am not sure..if one day I will be completely cured if I am on this diet. I eat sprouts, soaked nuts, fruits, vegetables, roots and greens every day. I snack on dates. I also drink honey if I feel low on energy. I am doing OK with these things.
This is my only hope.
JIMI why dont you use bone and teeth supplements and go back to raw? U once reported that..it worked for you. If I am not wrong..u said that BB is 95% gone after 6 months.
I also have sensitive teeth. At some point of time I will start using these supplements.
I tried calcium supplements, teeth were still super sensitive, that did not help at all. I should maybe try only green drinks for 1 months and no fruit. but from seeing another raw fooder, he is raw for years and still have bb I gave up on raw.

You can decrease bb with food, it is hard to get rid of it.
dolittle

Post by dolittle »

](*,)
Bazy

Post by Bazy »

Hi Jimi, I have been vegetarian for 22 years (I eat eggs but no dairy) and my breath still stinks !! : (
aues
Master

Post by aues »

I rarely ate meat in the past. Half a year ago I started going vegan step-by-step. I'm a vegan for some months now. Actually my bad breath problem hasn't become better because of this at all.

I could think that going vegan solves the bad breath problem for some of use, but surely not for the majority. Just think of all fat fast-food eating guys on this planet who don't have a bad breath problem.
dolittle

Post by dolittle »

"Jimi"- you are a really horrible human being and I hope I never have to meet you
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

You dont have to dolittle, i am sure I dont want to meet you too
not even sure why your statement is like this?
aues
Master

Post by aues »

@dolittle: Could you please quit insulting Jimi? If you have a problem with him solve it in a civilized way.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont know what is with dr doolittle
i do not claim you have to become vegan, but it helped me a lot

probably if you have your bb problem in your intestines it can help a lot because food rots there for long time
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Jimi
I think maybe we are in denial in my opinion...alot of us still want to believe that our bb is coming from our mouths...therefore we try all these new mouth washes, rinses, and gums. But when someone mentions tmau or other metabolic issues that are more likely the cause of extraoral bb we want to skate around this or just pretend it doesn't exist bc this maybe out of our control. I was the same way before I started looking more into it as a possibilty.

Btw
I don't think you are a horrible person....I think you are a Godsend for connecting so many of us sufferers togather. We may not always say it but we all appreciate you for keeping this thing going. May God bless you! :)
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Jimi is right here.
We need the fcking enzymes.

Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements are generally found at your local health food store. Some of these supplements, such as bromelain, are extracted from fruits while others, such as pancreatic enzymes, are extracted from the organs of animals. According to the American Cancer Society, digestive enzymes are intended to facilitate the processing of food and subsequent absorption of nutrients. However, evidence to support the effectiveness of enzyme therapy is mixed. Theoretically, if you lack enough digestive enzymes, some of the foods you eat can remain undigested, fermenting and producing offensive odors when bacteria develop over the undigested food.

How Digestion Affects Your Breath
Some research studies have found an association between bad breath, also known as halitosis, and impaired digestion. A 2007 study published in "Oral Diseases," for example, found that bad breath was significantly associated with symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease. Additionally, a 2010 article published in the "Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology" found that impaired digestion was associated with bad breath. These findings support the researchers' belief that bad breath may be an indication of digestive problems. Without complete digestion, food can remain in the digestive tract, and bacteria take the opportunity to attach to the food. The byproduct of bacterial processing of food is often an offensive odor that can emanate from the stomach to the mouth with each breath.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/50427 ... ad-breath/

If you think you're halitosis originates from the stomach, then you better fcking eat RAW food, Alotta RAW FOOD.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

So what do I do.. what the ***k do I do???

I've been vegetarian (with a little cheese) for 3 or 4 months. I feel like my odor has decreased, though still there... and lately, it seems like it's gotten worse some how..
If it's metabolic.. what can I do? If it's digestive, then what?? I've been to a doctor to check for thyroid issues, been to several stomach docs about the digestion issues.. They don't give a flying ***k. Why isn't there a doctor who wants to solve problems?

I am so sick of this. I was having fun today with the students, in a class I've never been to before.

One student gets out of the room and says to his dad 'Bad Breath!!' The kid seemed to excited about it he fell down a few stairs. The parents quickly left without much of a thank you or goodbye. In the class the kid was saying something about farts while I was chasing them around, but I didn't catch it all. You know what you little shit, I wish you knew.. I wish you could know now what I have and what I go through and that I can't do anything about it, because I ****ing hate it. I love kids, they mostly love me, but I do soo much to try to keep them from getting the worst of me, but they still experience my fart/poop breath.

I'm at the end of my rope. I went to the hospital recently to ask for some kind of dry mouth medicine or something, but the doc does some massaging and says there's nothing wrong with my saliva flow. Okay, then why is my mouth always so dry? He gave me some free samples of some over the counter product to put in my mouth. It's Biotene... anyway it doesn't stick to my mouth, so I'm not sure how it's even suppose to do anything.. which is doesn't.

sl.kfhasjkdfhsjkdfl Guys.. I'm so tired of it. I'm 27 now and my life hovers just above the bottom of the gutter.. I have nothing close to a girlfriend, and haven't even kissed a girl in over a year. I have been with one chick since I've been here, and she was someone I considered my best friend. It's long over now and she hasn't contacted me in months.

The person I worked with today was older but kind of cute. She was wearing 'I want to get fucked' underwear which I noticed when she was bending over.. None of that for me though. Farting from your face is probably the least attractive and the most off putting trait imaginable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic