Your Email Address:

First Name:

The milk and gluten are not the only risky foods you should

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

The milk and gluten are not the only risky foods you should

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am vegan and my lis of foods is already low.

But I have read on another site that if you have that halicobacteria in your stomach, I forget the name of it, you should avoid

SOY
MILK
WHEAT

Try this, i dont know what to eat now, soy sauce is out, tofu... omg!!!

ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

I made a list of daily foods you should eat to get ALL DV's of Vitamins and Minerals in your body. Took me 4 hours to make this. I wanted to make a list with easy, fast and cheap food. I also avoided Gluten, Wheat and Lactose.

I am cured already, but i wanna respect my own body now for once in my life.

- Lettuce and Carrots (Make a Salad, you can add other vegetables too)
- 1 Can Pink Salmon

This here is your breakfast and evening meal xD, so 1/2 can salmon in the morning and 1/2 in the evening.

And these you MUST eat throughout the day:

- 1 Big Orange
- 2 Cups of Almonds (Alotta Calories, but getting alot of Calcium without milk isn't easy xD)
- 120 grams of Pistachio's
- 280 grams of Peanuts
- around 900-1000 grams Pea's (Like 2 Cans) >.> (Hey either that or 55 Dried Apricots, getting 18mg Iron in your body daily isn't easy)

Feel free to edit my list if you think I made some mistakes.
I am still looking at the Iron though.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Everything gives BB except leafy greens. EVERYTHING, I've tried every possible diet, even the most extreme diet of fruit only.

Try eating nothing but dark leafy greens, your BB will be greatly reduced or gone after a week, then re-introduce ANY other food, even a mere banana or apple.....BB will starts creeping up slowly. TRY IT.
cope

Post by cope »

Last edited by cope on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

@Archimonde
I am starting to agree with you. Please see my post on intestinal immunity. I have been reading that the only way to heal intestinal immunity problems is to go back to a diet of leafy greens. This is believed to help because it encourages a change in intestinal flora back to the kind of bacteria that have inherited our intestines since the dawn of time.
I am about to buy a serious juicer and do the green juices diet for a month or longer.
Has anyone seen "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"? It's not just about weightloss, but the guy loses his allergic skin reaction that he has had for years, among other surprising effects.

@cope
I have constipation (not so much now I'm nearly gluten and dairy free), occasional abdominal pain, and PND!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

There are soooooooo many toxins in our foods...GMO's, etc. There is an eccentric herbalist who really knows what he is talkin' about. He says we should NEVER, EVER eat grains. It's even the soil they are grown in and the seeds themselves that are already toxic, thanks to Monsanto.

Check this guy out. He recommends becoming genuinely healthy from the inside out and building up our immune systems so we can fight all the toxins that are comin' at us from every direction, like chemtrails, etc.

Here's a link to his making an alkalizer (many of us are reeeeeally acidic, and yes, it can be a cause of bad breath and all kinds of odors, which indicate a more deeply underlying health problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSoZxL74Hd8
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: The milk and gluten are not the only risky foods you sho

Post by hopelessone »

Jimi Stein wrote:I am vegan and my lis of foods is already low.

But I have read on another site that if you have that halicobacteria in your stomach, I forget the name of it, you should avoid

SOY
MILK
WHEAT

Try this, i dont know what to eat now, soy sauce is out, tofu... omg!!!
GMO's are the root-cause of most of our ills. They've poisoned the grains with them.
ttlxman

Post by ttlxman »

hopelessone wrote: GMO's are the root-cause of most of our ills. They've poisoned the grains with them.
That's quite the claim. Any scientific studies you could share with us that would confirm GMO's being the cause of even a single illness?

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2013/ ... revisited/
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

ttlxman wrote:
hopelessone wrote: GMO's are the root-cause of most of our ills. They've poisoned the grains with them.
That's quite the claim. Any scientific studies you could share with us that would confirm GMO's being the cause of even a single illness?

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2013/ ... revisited/
Do a search for "GMO's" and "Monsanto" and "Monsanto and small farmers court battles" It's relatively easy to find. Although Monsanto would vehemently deny any problems with GMO's, along with the FDA. Just check with Monsanto headquarters in DC. THey'll clear it ALL up and tell you what nonsense the claim is that GMO's are harmful. You can always just take their word for it. After all, their own scientists have verified that there is no harm at all from GMO's, and that it's just plain ridiculous that anyone would call the foods with GMO's "franken-foods", right?

Here's a bit of information on GMO's and why we all should do our own research on GMO's, and why concerns are and have been raised about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyECaOeb08

Seeds of Death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUd9rRSLY4A
ttlxman

Post by ttlxman »

A YouTube video is not scientific in the least. You're making a strong claim that would affect many of us, so you should be backing it with evidence. If you can not find a single legitimate scientific paper on any of the negative effects of GMOs then you shouldn't be touting opinions as facts.

The last thing we need is to be run around in circles by more false information.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

ttlxman wrote:A YouTube video is not scientific in the least. You're making a strong claim that would affect many of us, so you should be backing it with evidence. If you can not find a single legitimate scientific paper on any of the negative effects of GMOs then you shouldn't be touting opinions as facts.

The last thing we need is to be run around in circles by more false information.
Did you watch the videos?
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I've tried a no-grain diet, it didn't help me.

I don't think food is the problem otherwise more people would have chronic BB. Our problem could be beyond our comprehension.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Archimonde wrote:I've tried a no-grain diet, it didn't help me.

I don't think food is the problem otherwise more people would have chronic BB. Our problem could be beyond our comprehension.
you have a point there...it IS definitely beyond our comprehension, which is what causes me much of my angst..the not knowing and the wondering....it's such a plague for one's mind and sooooo wounding in ways that cannot be measured.

Thanks for your honesty in your posts.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

Jimi, I've actually been dairy free for about three months now. The only difference is I have clearer skin and less tonsil stones. I do think there's a possibility that wheat may be the cause. For some reason, when I eat sandwiches (I use whole grain bread) afterwards, I have a much worse aftertaste in my mouth. Anything that heavily contains wheat does this. I've been meaning to remove wheat from my diet, but I'll be short on food options. I'm a broke college student. I have to eat what I can as I also don't eat red meat and eggs. I'll probably start next week and go at it for a month and see if I experience any changes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic