Your Email Address:

First Name:

Going back to America for a two week holiday..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Going back to America for a two week holiday..

Post by mike987 »

I've been speaking with a friend online. A person who was never around me before, but I've come to know online. We skype every day, play games, watch movies, etc..Long story short, she's a doll, and I think she's just great.. We're a dream match. What I can't deal with is facing her, facing anyone back home really, without a hope in the world because of this shit.

I finally spoke to my father about it on Skype a few days ago. It's the first time I've ever brought it up to him directly.

He was very happy to hear me asking for help, and he's going to help me get set up with some doctor appointments.. I'm not looking forward to meeting anybody again in person, including that girl, with the BB still at it..

But at least, I have something to look forward to... Some hope.

In a day or two, I'll receive my Lactoferrin and Parasite Cleanse kit.. Though I've experienced nothing but defeat so far, I'm excited to take them... If even one visible parasite pops out of my shit, I have a strong case to give a doctor.

I have nothing great to share.. I just opened up to my father about it for the first time, and I suppose I'm glad I did.. If anyone can help, and wants to help, it's him.

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I wish you luck on your return home.

what have you had done so far to try and cure yourself?

Tonsillectomy, CT Scans or any Wisdom teeth removal?
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

I'm sorry to hear that BB is taking over your life. I know the hardest thing to do is breath in someone's face, when you have rotten breath. I hope you get cured before meeting this girl. Then again, it could test the bond between the both of you, "if she can't accept you at your worst then she doesn't deserve you at your best."

Please please, go get your sinus checked out. I really do think that your problem is in your nose. Because you suffer from pnd right?
You mentioned that when you had a cold, your bb gets worse right?
Maybe you need surgery to clean out the mucus. Get an ENT to do an endoscopy in your nose. Maybe there is a bacterial overgrowth that needs to be eliminated.
I noticed after brushing my teeth, I go to bed bb free, until I wake up at night, still no bb, until I start coughing. All this mucus comes down from the above my throat coating my mouth, causing a stink.

I'd really love to hear your results, please do keep us updated.

I believe Mike has removed both his wisdoms and tonsils.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Thanks for the support guys.

There has been a time when I thought the BB was in each possible system of the body. I don't think it's sinus.. I don't think it's oral...

Now, Yesterday I got some pretty bad reactions, and my gas was terrible smelling at the time... This morning, before I took my parasite meds I'm trying, I went to the dentist for a regular checkup.. Did some errands.. My shit for the day.. Broccoli farts shit.. And guess what I was just smelling, as a cute little bank worker was helping me.. Brocolli farts.

There just has to be an open valve, or it's going bloodborne and coming straight out the lungs. It just has to be that! .kjasdhfjksdhfskjfh

Every time I speak, I'm actually farting out of my face.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Wow MIke, I really do feel your pain. Your case is so unique. I'm sorry I can't offer any advice... :(
I feel bad after giving you all these stupid advice, and it's not even relevant
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Hey Mike . Do you mean actually farts ? I recall Malory saying this also about mouth farts . You are not unique in this alone , for sure I have it like this too from the mouth as well as excess butt gas . But do you mean you can't control your anal gas too ? This is a whole other condition Doolittle knows of ,sometimes term "LG" or leaky gas . I take it though you mean its hard to hold but not out of control . And I know well what you mean about those impromptu sulfurous broccoli poots man.

About going to the US.: Not sure what state ,but there are plenty of clinics that treat uninsured and low income folks . They are seldom advertised but really helpful . While I was unemployed it took me almost 1 year to find out that I could visit a Doctor for little to no money and be treated as well as get prescriptions

You probably already know as an old-school member Mike that its likely that trusted loved ones will deny your claims of malodor in person . In my case ,my Dad was the 1st one to bring my breath to my attention a few years ago. I've only skyped with them since, but I told them as you have about how bad it is now . If people want to be supportive of us ,its important to them know that denying the odor is probably the worst thing for us . Once there is admission ,we can go from there
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Born to Suffer. Don't be sorry. I appreciate all the support you and other guys give. :)
Some of the stuff you've been saying I've seriously considered at one time or another.. I wish this was easier to figure out.

Not actual farts from the rear, but they really seem like they're getting rerouted. The reactions are when I speak for the most part. I can typically stand around people without much problem. But I'll start speaking, catch a whiff of a fart, and then realize it was me... from my face, backdrafted in my direction.

I actually hold farts pretty well. Heck, when I have a really gassy stomach, sometimes I have to squat down to even get one out.. It's like it's trapped somewhere at that moment.

My skin doesn't stink and my pee is only strong when I've had vitamins.. Otherwise I'd seriously consider TMAU.. Would still like to get tested for the heck of it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic