Your Email Address:

First Name:

has anyone tried?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
needcurefast
Crybaby

has anyone tried?

Post by needcurefast »

Has anyone tried MorningStar Farms for veggie meat yet?
If yes is it good, nasty? Is it a nice substitute?
Trying to find things I can eat to stay at a healthy weight while trying kill off this bad bacteria.

Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I've had it, it's yummy doesn't taste like meat, but seasoned really well so you want miss the real thing.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

A lil disappointed it doesn't taste like meat, but since you said its tasty and I'm still getting my protein I'll try it. Thanks for responding. :D
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

No problem, sorry to disappoint you. They're meaty and have somewhat of the texture of meat but it doesn't taste like fatty meat (fat makes everything taste better), but the flavor is there at least in the breakfast meats.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I think you'll find that it does taste just as good as most processed meats, especially if you make a sandwich out of it and put on pickles, mustard/ketchup, etc. Dress it up and you'll find it's such a great meat substitute, you'll wonder why people need to kill animals in the first place.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Mike, if it taste that good like you say it does then maybe we need to stop killing them.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Shit4Breath wrote:No problem, sorry to disappoint you. They're meaty and have somewhat of the texture of meat but it doesn't taste like fatty meat (fat makes everything taste better), but the flavor is there at least in the breakfast meats.

Okay, I'll eat breakfast meat for lunch and dinner.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic