Your Email Address:

First Name:

I kinda want to kill myself

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
I kinda want to kill myself

Post by DanielPine »

I will never kill myself because im too paranoid about hell and I know it would ruin the lives of my family. It is also very selfish. But I dont really want to live that much anymore, its a damn shame considering im just a kid. Like, you see all these kids commit s*****e about their girlfriend/boyfriend breaking up with them or being bullied. but I have to live knowing that I alienate everyone around me and people dont like being around me. Worrying about girls would be a dream for me, but I cant even do that because I know I will never get a girl. I have 10x the sadness of most kids and I dont kill myself. Wheres my medal? lol. But in all seriousness I am so depressed, whenever I see someone react I want to punch them, but they are just being human :( The only thing I can find joy in is videogames, marijuana and hanging around with my friends

needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

This will subside, I use to be depressed to I had anxiety problems just like you, I went thru the worst with that, I made thru thou I told myself I couldn't live like that , so I change my mind set and exercise the symptoms cleared up nicely it came back a few times but now since imma man its rarely here. As you grow you get stronger, with bb it made me sad, but when i grew. now I feel like vegeta, I'm angry always meaning I feel like breaking necks then asking questions "now do you smell my breath?!" I hope you don't become angry tho that's bad.
Anyway I actually think its stupid to kill yourself when its abt to be 2013 the cure is close, this isn't the old days, technology is growing and its about time they wrap it up and cure it. Theirs to many ppl with it now its becoming more serious. Kid you will get thru this, God pick his strongest warriors to go thru the worstest things, if he knew you could not handle it you wouldn't have it. Its only test and trials. My sister had bad breath she never gave up and cured it shes my motivation shes so strong and careless we others say.To me given up is the sad thing.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

If you believe in god, heaven and hell, and you wonder where your medal is.. Well...

Now if you don't believe in a glorious afterlife and you still have the strength to not just end it, then maybe you do deserve a medal.
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

Daniel if you have friends who still love you and want to be around you, then there is a girl out there that will do the same. Just wait. There are many people with relationships with this problem and cures are hard to find, but possible. Keep your head up and keep praying.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

I will never kill myself because im too paranoid about hell
Hell isn't about fire and pain, the real hell is your life gone wrong. I also agree with needcurefast, the cure could be right infront of you... don't give up keep trying. Come on now you survived this long, keep trying out different methods and cures. Some may or may not work for you but don't lose heart.
There are risks you have to take such as tonsillectomy, removing wisdoms etc, but in the end it's all worth it if it cures bb, and even if it doesn't cure bb at least you know you tried and that is all that matters.

Living with cancer/aids is 100x worse because there is no cure, knowing that death is coming nearer and nearer is scarier than waking up everyday with bb. Don't say you'd rather have aids or cancer, when you cure bb, do you really want to die? Just hang on and try different things.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

can totally empathise. the worst thing about it is people think you are doing it on purpose like not brushing your teeth or as frequently overheard, eating sh!#

it is literally the worst hell you can do to a person's ego, stinking like crap and being totally marginalised
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic