Your Email Address:

First Name:

Im joining the reserves soon

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Im joining the reserves soon

Post by DanielPine »

I havent posted on this site for a while, but I decided it was time for an update. Over the course of having this problem I have become a bit jaded and I think this could prove helpful as I am going to join the Army Reserves soon after I leave school. I have a friend in the reserves and he says the drill instructors are nuts and will pick out any flaw in you and tease you about it. Chances are he will pick out my bad breath and nick name me "stink" or something. But frankly, I would much rather be surrounded by people who acknowledge my problem and know that I acknowledge it too, than people who lie about it and just pretend it doesnt exist (which drives me NUUUTTTSSSS XD). Its a 1 month training camp that I can easily survive. You only have to work 1 hour a week and go on a weekend fitness camp once a month and you get 26,000 a year. It will be awesome, fun and challenging. Not only physically challenging but also emotionally challenging because people will be making fun of my bb. But still, atleast they will acknowledge it and be able to joke about it with me. Everyone in the army smells aswell after sweating and rolling around in mud, so it should be ok. If I can see the bright side of my problem and joke about it too, i think it will be ok

needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

I applaud you Daniel. For doing what I couldn't do. Three years ago I tried to go to the Marines. I really wanted to go, but I thought how bad my BB was I decided to not go. I even had thoughts If i went i can cure it, because you covered for everything and the food is free from raw food to junk food we shouldn't be eating.Even when you go don't give up trying to cure it. You will actually have a better chance, cause now you'll possibly make friends to back you up on finding cure.
deebo

Post by deebo »

awesome Dan ! go for it kiddo , its a great idea to join up i think . Especially a for the time off you'll get to pursue other things . Military can be a way to make some life long friends that stand by you

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic