Your Email Address:

First Name:

How I Cured BB on a Day to Day Basis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Lorazepam,

Can you describe what your odor is like??

Is it a fecal smell, rotten eggs or a dirty feet/sock kind of smell?? Does the smell extend far when you speak, or is it bad only to who your talking to or bad to whomever is standing right in front of you?

My odor is like a combination of a dirty sock and fecal smell that extends pretty far when I speak. If I do a ton of stomach crunches or take at least 400 mg of vit D, it changes to a rotten egg smell. So weird.

I may give this a try. What can it hurt. Lemons are 33 cents at my grocer.

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I've also tried lemons in the past, and it certainly "feels" like the BB improves.

Some of us may have low stomach acidity, and we should try to confirm it by getting a 24h pH test done via a gastroenterologist. I've tried in the past but they don't take BB seriously 8-[
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

@ lorazepam, do you have tonsil stones and nasal BB or PND? I tried taking probiotics before but my BB didn't improve at all.
foxhound

Post by foxhound »

Any other people who had success with lemon juice? For me it seems not to work, maybe because I don´t know of any stomach problems.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

reading this 3d at first I thought about lemon cleaning lingual tonsils while going down the throat.
however it's also true that lemon balances acidity in the stmoch as it's a basic solution.
what do you regard as the more logical hypothesis :?:
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

nicc wrote:reading this 3d at first I thought about lemon cleaning lingual tonsils while going down the throat.
however it's also true that lemon balances acidity in the stmoch as it's a basic solution.
what do you regard as the more logical hypothesis :?:
after some considerations I'm pretty convinced about my first hypothesis (lemon cleaning the throat, specifically lingual tonsils).

for a while I was led to believe I had stomach problems, which are related to a too high acidity in the stomach. I've experimented acidity 'reducer' products. the BB was even worse cause it was a combination of BB plus the product smell.
that's a pretty obvious sign to me that part of the product was 'stuck' in the throat.

it's worth to stress the fact lemon in the stomach doen's not increase acidity in the stomach, on the countrary it reduced acidity.

I'm going to try the lemon approach and I'll keep u update.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Lemon does help alot, more than anything for me really. People use lemon all the time to decrease fishy odor. This makes me think we may not be producing odor neutralizers in our saliva. I think bad bacteria in the gut, tonsils, plaque, etc. are all natural but we just don't have the enzymes or natural odor neutralizers in our saliva to combat the bad smell. You keep hearing about people who have ulcers, tonsil stones, gingivitis but they don't complain about bad breath. And you read and hear about normal people having bad breath only when they wake up, smoke or drink..the times when they have less saliva. It just seems logical our problem has to do with our saliva or what we are lacking in our saliva.
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

i totally agree with you seanlee1980... we have the same theory....
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

seanlee1980 wrote:Lemon does help alot, more than anything for me really. People use lemon all the time to decrease fishy odor. This makes me think we may not be producing odor neutralizers in our saliva. I think bad bacteria in the gut, tonsils, plaque, etc. are all natural but we just don't have the enzymes or natural odor neutralizers in our saliva to combat the bad smell. You keep hearing about people who have ulcers, tonsil stones, gingivitis but they don't complain about bad breath. And you read and hear about normal people having bad breath only when they wake up, smoke or drink..the times when they have less saliva. It just seems logical our problem has to do with our saliva or what we are lacking in our saliva.
if it were due to our saliva i wouldn't have perfect breath during certain periods of time.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

lorazepam could u please specify how much lemon juce and how much water you drink each time? thanks.
VICKSTER
Advanced

Molybdenum

Post by VICKSTER »

Larc,
Glad to see you are still around. This girl on you tube has a video about how Molybdenum aids thiols and sulfur smells. Please take a look . Thanks.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

is the lemon method still working for people?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic