Your Email Address:

First Name:

If you make people cough, read this. Otherwise ignore

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tieuvodanh

Post by tieuvodanh »

"My two sisters Im close with never cover, but one has severe allergy attacks around me, itchy, eyes, sneezing, red eyes, coughing. " . My sister also got that when I came to the table where she was eating.
Based on my observations, the people who have strong coughing reactions are the one who are currently having phlegm in their throat. (it's like if you have phlegm, you won't cough if you are distracted by your daily activities such as watching tv, reading,.... but when a smell suddenly attacks you, then you pay attention to your nose & mouth and then you feel a desire to cough from itchy throat). This is what happened to the guy staying close to me. He only had bad coughing reactions when he had phlegm. When I went outside of the door, he stopped but when I came back he coughed again. Sorry him for the experiments.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

tieuvodanh wrote:when a smell suddenly attacks you, then you pay attention to your nose & mouth and then you feel a desire to cough from itchy throat.
*sigh*

That is pure speculation on your part.

I hear ya on the phlegm part but did you ask these people who cough if they were attacked by a bad odor? If not, how do you come to the conclusion that some coughs are caused by a bad odor?
tieuvodanh

Post by tieuvodanh »

Yes, this is only my speculation. The long distance odor attacks haven't been confirmed but the short distance talking face-to-face one was confirmed by my sister. I now don't have chance to verify the long distance one becoz of some reasons. I wish somebody else who have issues with ppl coughing from long distance could help me with a conclusion. But the phlegm part I think is real becoz I had observed some ppl.

Thanks. I think I have to go to the countryside soon where there will be no Internet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic