Your Email Address:

First Name:

Please all carefully read my advice.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ahmad
Junior

Please all carefully read my advice.

Post by Ahmad »

Hi guys! who do remember me? i am seeing a lot of new nick names here.
But anyhow, i am not here to introduce myself as that's not why are you here every day and night, but all i want you to know is that i was suffering what you call here, the BB, it started when i was 15 years till i became 31.. annd all during that time life was hell and struggle from day to day and am not spend a lot of time explaining the hopelessness and the pain this disease causes. All of you am sure, suffered the same way and our story is nearly the same.
To make the long story short to night i was doing some works on the PC and i start writing 1990 to 2000 Indian songs just to for the sake of not getting bored. Ant how. the songs reminded me when i was studding in Pakistan and those days i was with the BB, i wet there when i was 19 years old.. it was the hardest years for me while i was there because i was from Somalia my family was staying in UAE abu dhabi, but they were preparing to go back home urgently and the reason was a visa problem after my father lost the job. Pakistan was realty far from home and ppl speak Hindi ( although they call it Urdu due to some difference it has from the Hindi being spoke by Indians in India) i was not speaking Urdu even my English was broken, as i was studding in Arabic there in Abudhabi. i was the only somali there in the town where our university was located. and with all these i was suffering the bad breath.
To night songs which used to be played by students in the Hostel reminded me that period those days and night. and i remember you guys.. some of you know that this is my first post after years, and my reason was no body listen to me or maybe they did, so i though that i did my responsibility so that's the reason you didn't saw me here..so to night as i am sure many new membres arrived here and know nothing about my story and i\how i was cured. I am emotionally to night and there is some thing tells me to repeat what i already said before years.. so please read what i am telling you and do it is your time to get your life back, it took from me 15 years already and i don't want you to lose 20, 40 or all your life.. So.
First of all i don,t know whats this BB what causes it and how, and i am not interested, yes, i had and have my theories but you guys are not for theories here. What i want to tell you is it is 100% some thing much deeper than what we thing guys and not only related to the mouth, nose tooth, saliva. Noway it is totally not that simple. And i can confidently say that specially after i am cured from it.
So how i was cured, OK, i was reading some where in the net that some types of the TMAU can be rectified by using drugs counting serotonin like antidepressants and some other drugs. And when i tried it God! it all ceased
no bad breath and my moth is clean. 100% when i am now on any drug containing serotonin i can go to the normal life without getting any reactions.
Now i am aware drugs specially antidepressants are not lolls i also know
they have many side-effects, and even withdraws which are harsh when you to stop it... but guys drugs are not poisons, and guess what all drugs has some side-effects.But one thing i can a sure you if you take it.. you will go and sit next to those guys who used to give you those bad looks and cough
when ever you walk cross near them. I promise you will site there and smile and talk with not 1% but 0% of bad breath. More you' will get back your life..
the drugs i am taking now are Effexor which is ssri type of antidepressant . and Aurora,Aurorix which is one of MAOIs antidepressant.
More than that this drugs as it will increase your serotonin levels and other hormones some how many people will like you many will feel that you are more important than them and that will be clear from the way why behave with you.. i swear don't know the logic behind the phenomena.. i seerched the net and all i get is that some forums talking about some thing they call pheromones which everybody produce from their sweat and breath...so if you want to know more about it go and search it. The other reason whas a video in you-tube claiming that serotonin when increases by injecting an antidepressant (Prozac in one average monkey in his group the other monkeys behavior towards that monkey changed and even all females went his side....funny right? see the video here, and please guys take antidepressant it is your medicine from allmitty God and if you are worry about sideeffects and and discouragements from some, believe me nothing is as bad as the bad breath.

VP. NOTE: please, if you wish to try what ever antidepressant you will the side effects remains for at lease the firs 2 weeks, then it will stop. so give it that chance, 2 weeks. withdraws are not necessarily that horrible as some will discourage you, some examples are fatigue, feeling like want to sleep all the time and weird feeling. some times sweating, dry mouth, farting funny dreams, lack of motivations..etc but all these will disappear after the first two weeks.
Now and until you( i mean all of you) don't have any alternative to stop your bad breath in your life, i will consider a awkwardness and stupidity if you not at least try it, and I will say sty here writing about theories and reading about theories and false hopes, remember, removing tonsils, wisdom teath or candida has all been tried for many times again and again, and new comers are repeating what is all ready been done instead of benefiting what is already written about the topic.
Bye and happy life all of you

Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

hey Ahmad

Thanks for the post! And I do understand what you mean about new members joining in and basically re-trying/repeating/re-discussing various methods. It might help if a section is created dedicated only to "cured" posts.

I'm glad to hear you feel cured and very happy for you, but some questions if you don't mind:

- what type of BB did you have/ what did it smell like?
- are you saying you definitely no longer have bb [ie confirmed by someone else?] or are you saying you have bb but just that people don't notice/react anymore?
- after you began taking these antidepressants, how many weeks before you noticed the difference?
- where did you get these drugs? did you have to get a prescription from doctors? If yes, what did you say to them to get these prescriptions?
- have you tried stopped taking them at any point? if yes, did the bb come back?
- what side effects did/do you experience from the drugs?

Thank you
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Bullpoo, the anti depressants are probably just chilling you out to the point where you dont care about BB. Infact your BB was most probably delusional in the first place.
Iv been on pills and it made no difference to my BB.
Fact: Anti depressant medication will not help BB
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic