First Name:

So happy to have found this place

Tell us your story with bad breath
dontholdurbreath
Total Newbie

So happy to have found this place

Post by dontholdurbreath »

Hi everyone,

I stumbled onto this site while searching for answers on wikipedia. I have been perusing the forums and reading through all the stories over the last couple days. Spending hours at a time, I keep on coming back to this website and reading the same threads over again. Sometimes my eyes would tear up as I read through all the members' experiments with VitaminC pills, experiences with different mouthwashes, and embarrassing stories in dealing with our problem. I know that cold feeling you get down your spine when you hear people whispering and you can only make out a few words but you know exactly what theyre talking about. Or the strange frigthened looks you get from people while youre talking to them. Or people touching or grabbing their noses while you talk to them. I feel like Ive finally found a group of people who understand what Ive been going through for pretty much my entire adult life. Ive never talked about this problem with anyone, just saying or hearing the words "bad breath" make me shudder and get red with embarrassment. I guess registering on this site and starting this thread is kind of like the first step (admittance) in the recovery.

Ive tried all sorts of products, all of them offered only temporary relief. Unfortunately, we are only a small portion of the population and therefore Johnson and Johnson is not going to devote much research and development into this problem. They'll just continue selling useless SCOPE to 99% of the population and convince them that they have the problem. I'm convinced theres a cure out there, but to get it,we as a community are going to have to push for it: by reaching out to scientists and product makers, and testing products and sharing our experiences. I want to make sure no one ever gets duped into buying a lot of the crap products that I bought out of desperation.

I feel so much better already just typing this stuff down. I'm very excited about joining the community and getting to know you all better and sharing our experiences. It's out there, we'll find it together.

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

welcome my friend, the only way is to get the most active as we can to find a cure

i agree with you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic