Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm back

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
helicopter99
Total Newbie

I'm back

Post by helicopter99 »

Hi everyone i have not been on this forum a while i have a new user name now as i forgot my old password.

I have also been struggling with halitosis but i am now able to manage it and i am in a much happier place i even have a girl friend now but i still have that thought in the back of my mind when getting close to her, but i guess that will take time.

Im hoping to share my experience/story with everyone and hopefully it will help some people.

Having been held back far to long by it and not being taken seriously and misdiagnosed by doctors i decided to understand everything my self. So i seeked out the the best person i could find with regards to gut health and immunology.

Upon chatting thinking im well aware he may not be able to help me he understood the human body inside out and linked it to a auto immune condition and told me to get a blood test done. This test confirmed several things that my body was not doing correctly like poor thyroid, immune function and many others. So he then put me on a protocol based of my results and mentioned i probably have high metal toxicity but wouldnt need to test for yet he also gave me some good books to read which helped me understand even more.

After 6 months i got tested for metals and i had crazy levels of mercury in my body and he explained that this will affect mineral utilisation so he put me on a metal detoxification which i am about 2 months into and my energy and gym performance is getting better and better. I am also noticing differences in the morning waking with no taste in my mouth and i can talk to people face to face now but still not confidently.

Like i mentioned before on my other profile i knew there was a cure for me and im sure everyone on here, im now changing my career to try and help people like us and others that get messed around by doctors etc.

jamesmcavoy

Re: I'm back

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hello ,what name were u using b4 ?
And did your nutropath tell you anything about poor digestion /low stomach acid ??
Can you explain what you were given like routine things ?
As i am on the same path on curing myself
helicopter99
Total Newbie

Post by helicopter99 »

I was using loyd99 before.
It wasnt a nutropath the guy had various degrees in bio chemistry immunology etc.

Yes we went over digestion i took something called a MRT test for that and did a gut heal that made things better but getting rid of the metals seems to be making it more permanent.

i could explain things i was given but its was individual to my results so im not sure what help it will be.

i can link you the website if you like?

There is a cure for everyone we just need to understand our body's as best we can.
jamesmcavoy

Re: I'm back

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Actually my problem is
As long as i am taking vinegar with every meal ,my bb is off so its low stomach acid prob.
Just only some food odor while eating and little time afterwards.
I am a financially poor guy from india so i cant afford tests and other medical stuff .
So i was lookin for smthing u could tell ,
Anyways give me the link .
helicopter99
Total Newbie

Post by helicopter99 »

Low stomach acid is usually linked to high stress so i would look down that avenue this is completely different from me.

the company i used was www.gorebioscience.co.uk
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Helicopter.

Do you suffer from.nasal odour aswell?
helicopter99
Total Newbie

Post by helicopter99 »

Hi Mr chips

I suffered form sinus problems yes, mainly it being blocked and having to breath out of my mouth constantly. When doing a gut heal before following a strict diet for 3 months everything got better but it wasnt lasting, no things seem to be getting more permanent.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

helicopter, I have always wondered if my amalgam fillings were to blame. I want to do a metal detox, but I read that I must get my fillings replaced first because detoxing can pull to the mercury from my fillings and cause more damage. I have thyroid problems and arthritis and have had cancer. I am very acidic all the time and my gut hasn't been right in years. I'm always gassy. I am a mess!

Please let us know what herbs you are taking and how you are detoxing from metals. Also, let us know which books your doctor recommended.

Thanks!
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

May I ask you what kind of diet you are following? I am also suffering from constant sinus problems. Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic