Your Email Address:

First Name:

help me find a cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nikon

Post by nikon »

Hi crystle

1. I don't know about the flora in the mouth. As far as I know those stuff you read about mouth flora and all are just claims by some (quack) doctors. I don't think there is a way to determine which bacteria in your mouth are causing what, otherwise we wouldn't even be in this site.

2. Not sure if I tried this, but remember too much zinc in your body will flush out iron. Also this is only a short term solution as this doesn't really fix the problem.

3. I dunno what other people are saying, but apple cider vinegar is a strong acid. Take that when you're stomach is empty or about to go empty and surely you'll get cramps. I don't know as to how this will lessen your BB. If you're stomach is acidic then take something that'll neutralize it. Stomach acid + Vinegar acid is, well do the math.

4. In my opinion, it is not helpful taking hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash. It will only make your mouth dry and throat. For years of trial and error, it seems that alcohol free mouthwashes with zinc chloride and/or cetylpiridinium chloride are the only ones that have some positive effect. Use those instead.

All of those are just short term quick fixes, they don't really do anything about the real problem. Have these checked:
- sinus allergy/problem/obstruction
- gum disease, tooth problems
- tonsilolith, throat infections
- lung disease
- gastro problems
- liver problems/disease

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic