Your Email Address:

First Name:

found the cure for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
zebo198
Total Newbie

found the cure for me

Post by zebo198 »

Hey Everyone,

Im a long time halitosis sufferer. Lately I started Juicing, doing juice cleanses, and eating paleo. Literally can go days without even brushing and my breath smells like nothing. Turned out Diet was everything for me. Its an inside out problem.

I specifically drink juice cleanses and tonics from Ocean Pressed http://oceanpressed.com Its kinda like the juice cleanses at whole foods like BluePrint and souja, except theirs is raw and not processed, so it really packs a punch and cleans you right up. Life saver for me

rikki

Post by rikki »

Hello Zebo198.
Congratulations on your success. I was wondering how your progress was going and if you are still BB free? I am so interested in juicing but am concerned about sugar from the fruits. I try to avoid sugar as much as possible. Are you juicing and eating paleo at the same time (i.e. within the same day), or going specifically on juice fasts?
I am so curious since I have heard that juicing is like a miracle cure for so many conditions.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes sure, cure with person who has one post, who would believe you. Sad to see a good company using spam technique for getting traffic

SAD
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic