Your Email Address:

First Name:

In the car.....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yes there are regular meetups organized in the UK. But even if you only arrange to meet 1 person locally, you'll be able to find out whether they can smell your BB. If they can't smell it then possibly you don't have BB or it's because they have exactly the same type of BB as you, so their noses can't detect it.

You could then meet another person and then compare what happens with each person you meet. The more people you meet the clearer your true situation will become.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

halitosisux wrote: Have you ever considered going to a meetup?
This is just speculation on my part but i think the people who go to meetups don't smell bad, people who do smell bad stay at home. Every time i read reports of meetups, they always mention how no one could smell anyone.. what does that tell you?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I think people who go to the meetups probably have the more confusing types of BB, that's all. Their BB may be more complex and intermittent for example. Just look at any TMAU sufferer on YouTube when they're being interviewed on TV for example. The interviewer always comments on how they can't smell a hint of odour.

Halitophobia is also a very real possibility, including for you too, even if people are dropping like flies around you. For every person who is truly halitophobic, they'll have all the same symptoms and descriptions as anyone on this forum, including tonsil stones and coated tongue. Read the post about the guy who was totally convinced he had BB and after extensive testing by Dr. Murat was found not to have BB. What does that tell you?

Nothing is certain in this madness, and the reality is very likely to be the complete opposite to what we think it is. Just like it so often is for people who DO actually have BB but manage to remain totally oblivious because they assume that because they brush their teeth and believe the shit in the adverts, their breath must be ok.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Nothing is certain in this madness, and the reality is very likely to be the complete opposite to what we think it is.
The trick to cure halitophobia is when nothing matters, but what YOU think of your breath, NOTHING. no matter how who acts/reacts (they obviously have issues and their own fears), it's not gonna disturb your inner calmness. when you stop making your body suffer from so called reactions (while you are in fact the one who reacts), that is when your halitophobia is cured. and from then on everything returns to peace and health. hello and best of everything from a lurking old sufferer.
Tony22

Post by Tony22 »

Yeah, being in cars with other people always makes uncomfortable; when I'm with my friends, they know about my bad breath and tolerate it to some degree, but I don't feel comfortable unless there's air moving in the car and I usually keep my mouth closed when I'm in the car with others.
Tony22

Post by Tony22 »

Yeah, being in cars with other people always makes uncomfortable; when I'm with my friends, they know about my bad breath and tolerate it to some degree, but I don't feel comfortable unless there's air moving in the car and I usually keep my mouth closed when I'm in the car with others.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

The windows go down if anyone is in the car with me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic