Your Email Address:

First Name:

This nasal rinse called Alkalol cure my post nasal drip PND

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ShitTalker
Junior

This nasal rinse called Alkalol cure my post nasal drip PND

Post by ShitTalker »

I decided to try using Alkalol that I bought from walgreens because I read it was anti microbial and anti bacterial and maybe anti fungal.

I have tried other kind of nasal rinses that included Grapefruit seed extract or whatever, but i never knew if they worked because I never had someone test my nasal breath...

I have always had post nasal drip, but zi didn't think it was a big deal... If I am having all these mucus in my nose it has to drip into my throat right? I thought my post nasal drip was actually normal, maybe because i've had it so long?

Well i've only used this Alkolol rinse like 3 times and not even close to full strength, and then I noticed I didn't have post nasal drip before... And it took me like a day to realize it was gone because I never really thought of it...

The reviews of this stuff on Amazon is very good... Many people said it cured their sinus infections in a couple days... I thought some people here might benefit from it...

I will be using this if I do nasal rinses...

I just used a neti bottle with a packet of saline and part Alkalol and part distilled water... Start of with a low amount of Alkalol to water because it burns...

Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
halitosiser

Post by halitosiser »

dude,if you are not sure about it,please do not post anything.
if it was a mistake,your misleading will cost other's money.
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

halitosiser wrote:dude,if you are not sure about it,please do not post anything.
if it was a mistake,your misleading will cost other's money.
This stuff got rid of my post nasal drip. I just didn't realize it for two days after because I did not buy it to cure my PND, so I wasn't even thinking about it.

A bottle is only $8.00 and has quite a few uses out of it... Not really a waste of money... It is a good nasal rinse...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thank you for posting this

how is bb now?

these are the ingredients

Purified Water (USP); Menthol; Eucalyptol; Thymol; Camphor; Benzoin; Oils of Wintergreen, Spearmint, Pine, and Cinnamon; Potassium Alum; Potassium Chlorate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Chloride; Alcohol (2/100 of 1%); Caramel Color.

so it has a lot of natural oils and some minerals and salt....seems to be a good natural choice
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Jimi Stein wrote:thank you for posting this

how is bb now?

these are the ingredients

Purified Water (USP); Menthol; Eucalyptol; Thymol; Camphor; Benzoin; Oils of Wintergreen, Spearmint, Pine, and Cinnamon; Potassium Alum; Potassium Chlorate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Chloride; Alcohol (2/100 of 1%); Caramel Color.

so it has a lot of natural oils and some minerals and salt....seems to be a good natural choice
but seems to contain aluminium.... a big alert
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Hello. Thank you for making this site... I hope you find your cure one day...

My bad breath has been under control from doing other things, but I think post nasal drip was just part of the problem, but I haven't really had any at all... I'm pretty sure my bad breath was from my tonsils and the back of my tongue and PND just helped feed the bacteria...

It looks like it might contain aluminum, but I think one of the reviewers on Amazon talked about this and said it wasn't actually aluminum in it. So someone might want to research it.

And this is what I will use whenever i do a nasal rinse which isn't often.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic