Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hello from far far away

Tell us your story with bad breath
ShakenNotCured
Total Newbie

Hello from far far away

Post by ShakenNotCured »

Let me start with that my english is bad. Really bad.

So now OT.

My breath is bad, and my saliva stinks. my tounge is coated.
like many of you experienced, Drs don't give a shit!
I don't need to go through things people told me or what a hell my life has been.

I'll tell you my thoughts instead. and if you feel along with me, then we might with each others help get cured.

I never brushed my teeth at a young age, until i was 20 (now 25). When i turned 20 i used what ever I came over.

* All kind of toothpastes (believe me when i say ALL of it)
* Visited doctors for over 20 000 €
* Antibiotics of all kinds and lengths (1 week too 2 month)
* Tonsillectomy
* Nasal sprays from Drs (Cortisone)
* sprayed parfum in my mouth
* bleech
* gargle with anything strong
* cheking my sinuses, flushing them in 2 years straight. (morgning and evning)
YOU NAME IT!!

So i got tired of it and started to explore and think, think and more thinking with reading.

As a child i always had stomach ache,for every day after eating.
my mother thought i was bullied and didn't like school, but i loved school :(
So the days i couldn't go to school because i was in pain, that day i was okej
so i think it was the food.
I've been working sense i was 13 so i had money and was eating fastfood all the time. pizza after pizza.
So did my friends, but they dint suffer from BB. So the conclusion was that it had to be my stomach that was instabil.
I found tonsill stones so i had my tonsills removed.
But the BB dind't vanish.
My thoughts NOW about the tonsill stones is that it was something else that wasn't okej, so my tonsills had to take the fight for it.

i was so damn depressed so i started to smoke. smoke cigarets, start smoking weed, drank alcohol. because i didn't give a sh*t anymore!! i was tired

But i had 2 wake up. i Quit weed. (i still do smoke cigarets) but don't forget that i had BB and i mean really BB before so.

NOW DAYS

for 1 week i started with a diet. It didn't solve the BB, but the coating was easier 2 brush away. So i did something right!

the diet
* Gluten free
* no red meat
* no sugar (and i mean NO sugar in any kind) i looket at everything i ate 2 see if it was sugar in it.

So when i smelled my saliva after that diet it did stink, but not that bad as before
When i knew that i did someting right i thought about maybe helping my stomach a bit would help.

3 days ago i started to eat onion a alot of onions and garlic. ( 2 garlics every night and onions in my food at daytime) NO MORE FAST FOOD
My stomach began to get better and better but my BB the same. as after the diet.

So i bought Probiotic. the package said only 1 a day. but i took 1 before every meal!!
My BB started to get even better.

Yesterday i was sooo hungry i went to mcdonalds.
guess what, My saliva started 2 smell SH*T!! i had a lump between my chest, i thougt it was acid reflux. and i know it was. So i took 2 Probiotik and 2 garlic at the night before bed.

Today my saliva dont stink!!
So I'm doing something right

I sufferd so much that i promised that if i get any tiny bit better i would tell my story.
So please tell me your questions and i will ask back and we might solve something.

Sometimes you look at the wrong thing 2 cure, but BB is hiding somewhere else!

And when i say that i have had BB, i mean the worst BB that you can imagine.

I will Post what i do every single day and what i eat here under

BIG NO:

* Red meat
* No diary
* egg
* Beans
* Sugar
* Alcohol

This list will grow everyday because this is my 1 week of okej BB

TO EAT:

* Garlic 2-3 at a day
* Probiotic
* 2L watter (3-4dl everytime, because the stomach can only take upp to 5 dl each time)
* Vitamin A,B,C,D,E 3 times a day, and 1 magnesium every morning
* veggies
* fish
* rise
* potato

DO NOT CHEAT.

I'm not a Dr, but i should almost be one because of all things i've tried out.
so please please ask me questoins, and i will ask back. and maybe help you.
I'm not cured, but i think on my way.

Best Regards!!

ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Hello. Good job and good luck.

I was like you... I never brushed my teeth except right before going to the dentist like once every six months.I think when your mouth is so filled with nasty bacteria it can go into your throat and stomach when you swallow.

I hope you get it under control...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

I had the same problem before: a stinky saliva. Then I went to the dentist and I got a deep cleaning. It took few months and my gums eventually healed. But during those few months make sure you brush your teeth and floss regularly. Also, if you have sensitive gums, be gentle when flossing.

So again, it's a long process, be patient and do not eat too much sugar or junk food -- also don't forget that starch breaks down as glucose. This will affect the healing process of your gum otherwise.

Another excellent thing that helped my gums a lot: oil pulling. I used coconut oil and it works wonder.

Now, my saliva don't stink but I stil have bad breath unfortunately..
ShakenNotCured
Total Newbie

Post by ShakenNotCured »

thanks you guys.

But what's the best way 2 know that the breath is bad?
i thought that if the saliva didn't smell then your breath is fine?

my mother says that she never smelled anything from me.
but i cant trust her, she would never "hurt" me by saying it stinks.

I had the worst BB ever, and still couldn't smell my breath.

how do you know that your breath smells if it isn't the saliva test?
everybody rubbs their noses and coughs all the time. I'll get crazy soon :S
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Yes, try oil pulling. I think it worked good for me and there is a video I saw where a girl had a big gap in her gums from gingivitis and she did oil pulling for a while and it healed it...

A good way to see if your breath smells is to scrape the layer of junk off your tongue and smear it on the back of your hand in a thin layer and let it dry for a few seconds. Then smell it. If it smells then there is a good chance your breath smells, because the tongue is a big factor in bad breath coming from the mouth.

Another test I like to do is to rub the back of your hand on the inside of your lips, or get your hand wet with the saliva that is right in the front of your mouth. Let it dry and then smell it. If it smells then I think that smell is coming from the plaque between your teeth and your gum line from lack of flossing...

If you can't get a deep gum cleaning then I think you should at least do oil pulling once a day...

For your stomach pains, there is a chance you might have H Pylori and the only thing i could suggest is taking Manuka Honey because it kills the H. Pylori bacteria... And depending on where you live, you might be able to order a H. Pylori lab test online like I did...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

I think ShitTalker summarized it all.

One thing though -- when you have bad breath you get a bit paranoid too, don't forget that. I'm not saying that it's all paranoia but there is definitely a part of it. People are sometimes rubbing their nose because it's a habit..

Stay positive and keep hoping -- things happen for a reason. One day we'll eventually heal one way or another..
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Trunks99 wrote:I think ShitTalker summarized it all.

One thing though -- when you have bad breath you get a bit paranoid too, don't forget that. I'm not saying that it's all paranoia but there is definitely a part of it. People are sometimes rubbing their nose because it's a habit..

Stay positive and keep hoping -- things happen for a reason. One day we'll eventually heal one way or another..
Yea, I think this is a BIG part of the bad breath problem. It is also a mental illness we all develop.

I was sitting next to my Uncle who is always rubbing his nose and I know he has good smell. I always thought he was reacting to my breath, but he has told me it's not bad at all when I had him check it twice... But he kept rubbing his nose and scooting away from me and I asked if I smelled and he was puzzled and said i didn't smell at all. I told him that if this happened before I would be absolutely 100% certain it was because I smelled, even though I didn't...
i want life
Total Newbie

Post by i want life »

=D> hi congrat that you getting cured .

you can not imagine my feeling during i have readed ur topic .
i swear i feel how much im sorry your problem because i can feel it .
and we have same story , i am 25 now and i have bad breath more than i can remember
but my worst time started from last 3 years .
i remember my parents told me to brush my teeth even my elder sister told me one day during childhood if you dont brush your teeth god dont like you !

i was like what hell she talking about , and just walked away simply .

people can detect me from 10 meters and i know i from last year i cannot smell my saliva and my bb but people are still rub their noises and cough .

my gum my teeth are ok , but i have heart burn too much specially if i eat dairy , meat chicken , fish so on ,.

last week i became positive for h.pylori and i started today the antibiotics please tell me and we will help each other .
i dont eat now or drink , sugar , alcohol,caffe dairy , red or white meat , only fruits and vegetables with rice , my weght gows down quickly i need help guys from u
Last edited by i want life on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i want life
Total Newbie

Post by i want life »

=D> hi congrat that you getting cured .

you can not imagine my feeling during i have readed ur topic .
i swear i feel how much im sorry your problem because i can feel it .
and we have same story , i am 25 now and i have bad breath more than i can remember
but my worst time started from last 3 years .
i remember my parents told me to brush my teeth even my elder sister told me one day during childhood if you dont brush your teeth god dont like you !

i was like what hell she talking about , and just walked away simply .

people can detect me from 10 meters and i know i from last year i cannot smell my saliva and my bb but people are still rub their noises and cough .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic