Your Email Address:

First Name:

after 10 years of strong halitosis , now doctor told me ,,,,

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
i want life
Total Newbie

after 10 years of strong halitosis , now doctor told me ,,,,

Post by i want life »

HELLO evey one im really happy to you getting cured fom bb Very Happy .

and i hope too all of us will get cured soon .

i am suffering from bb more then 10 YEARS but from last 2 years it going more worst my mouth smells and also my noise .
i have only tried to visit dentist and told me my teath and Gum are good.

last month i have visited gasto-logist and he sent me lap to diognize .
unfortunately im possitive from H.Pylori
my general doctor prescriped me 4 different antbiotics to take in 4 weeks .

i have no idea guys what h.pylori is but im suffering from awfull strong bad breath .
people can detect me from 10 meter even im now a vegeterian .

please visit everytime your doctor and know the root of your bb .

can somebody tell me please any more info to get rid of h.pylori .
like kind of foods or drinks .?
i have tried to gargle water with salt , tangue scraper , non alcoholic mouthwash , taking toothpasta for h.peroxide with soda , drinking 6 litres of water per day , no dairy , no meat , not bread, no caffe, using vinegar , honey ,
but did not work for me , when i close them they cought , when i dont they rub their noises or turn their heads down .

please wish me good luck today is first time i start the medication .
maybe people think that im rubbish , and dont clean my mouth for long time , im african live in france

Confused

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Very best of luck!
Here you'll find very good information:- www.helico.com
i want life
Total Newbie

Post by i want life »

:) thank you bro halitosiux .

it has been just defined only for how to cure , and kind of drugs for h.pylori side efects or so on .

i am really serious for hungry , my money ends for fruits every day , and iam feeling weakns because i dont eat any protiens axcept yogurt lactose rich with vitamins .
i know it helps little my breath to better one but still people can detect my odor smell.

i would like to ask please the halitosis suffers if they know any kind of foods that help my weakns and dont develop my odor .
thank you guys
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

You are welcome.

Wait and see what happens with the antibiotic therapy. Try to eat and drink normally (except for alcohol). There is nothing more you can do to help get rid of the infection. The medication is the only way to get rid of it.

(Sorry if I have misunderstood)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic