Your Email Address:

First Name:

Need some advice for my situation

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Squirtle
Total Newbie

Need some advice for my situation

Post by Squirtle »

Hey everybody! Its good to have a community that shares the shitty (pun intended) situation that I'm in.

So basically I have shit breath haha, ive had it since I was 12ish (or maybe thats when I noticed I had it). I am studying microflora (not because of this issue, because it genuinely interests me) and I found that my bb is probably from my stomach blah blah blah you all know the story

I basically want to ask for some advice on finding a cure. My tongue is super duper coated with white bacteria usually. But I recently started taking probiotics and the amount of coating reduced by literally 80%, so its quite clear that introducing healthy bacteria to my stomach is probably my cure. I'm just wondering, how could I get rid of the other 20%? How can I kill this thing entirely???? I know it has its origin in my stomach.

I dont usually let this thing bug me, I have lots of friends and girls tend to like me ^.^ but I just want to be able to fully kiss girls, talk with people more comfortable, be less socially anxious etc

Any advice on genociding these unwelcome bugs in my stomach (makes it sound like im the bad guy haha) would be greatly appreciated

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

index.php
Have you looked in there?
somethinstinks
Advanced

Re: Need some advice for my situation

Post by somethinstinks »

i used to have a white coating on my tongue and since i started using a tongue brush (and probiotics at times) I don't really have a white coating at all for some time now. unfortunately i don't know that it's helped my bb at all
Squirtle wrote:Hey everybody! Its good to have a community that shares the shitty (pun intended) situation that I'm in.

So basically I have shit breath haha, ive had it since I was 12ish (or maybe thats when I noticed I had it). I am studying microflora (not because of this issue, because it genuinely interests me) and I found that my bb is probably from my stomach blah blah blah you all know the story

I basically want to ask for some advice on finding a cure. My tongue is super duper coated with white bacteria usually. But I recently started taking probiotics and the amount of coating reduced by literally 80%, so its quite clear that introducing healthy bacteria to my stomach is probably my cure. I'm just wondering, how could I get rid of the other 20%? How can I kill this thing entirely???? I know it has its origin in my stomach.

I dont usually let this thing bug me, I have lots of friends and girls tend to like me ^.^ but I just want to be able to fully kiss girls, talk with people more comfortable, be less socially anxious etc

Any advice on genociding these unwelcome bugs in my stomach (makes it sound like im the bad guy haha) would be greatly appreciated
Nespresso

Re: Need some advice for my situation

Post by Nespresso »

Squirtle wrote:Hey everybody! Its good to have a community that shares the shitty (pun intended) situation that I'm in.

Have you tried Betain HCL? If you have low stomach acid, Betain HCL may do you good. It certainly helps me digest better and I think it helps my breath too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic