Your Email Address:

First Name:

Could someone judge this X-ray of my teeth please

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Congratulations to you and thanks for the update.

Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

Congratulations, most importantly thank you for coming back to share your progress with us. May I ask were you able to smell your own breath? And what did it smell like if so?
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Update: Everything is fine.

---
Stinkynick wrote:May I ask were you able to smell your own breath? And what did it smell like if so?
I think I was very unsure about whether I was stinking or not - being unsure made me crazy.
So for everyone: Find someone (e.g. sibling) you can trust and let him/her judge your breath - make sure he/she gets to know first that your bad breath is a problem for you and you need him/her to judge your breath in order to find the reason for your bad breath.

If the person you trust says you have bad breath try to find doctors who you can trust and be open about your problem. Don't get to disappointed if let's say five doctors behave like you'd be crazy - maybe the sixth will believe you and really try to help you.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Still everything good!
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Great to hear! Thanks for updating
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Aues are u still cured???? I know it's an old post.. my gastro prescribed metro for 5 days 3 times a day
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic