Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath when drinking water???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBad

Bad Breath when drinking water???

Post by BBad »

Hello,

I have some bad breath which us from the throat area (though endoscopy showed nothing). Back of tongue also smells normal.

The first interesting thing is that until lunch the BB is fully there but after eating a few meals (at about 4pm) it strangely disappears nearly completely.

The second thing which seems interesting is that shortly after drinking plain water I can smell this very bad smell from my mouth (when doing the jaw-out testing method). But after maybe 20 seconds it gets back to the "normal" smell.

It's kinda the same smell which you get when you have food stuck in between your teeth for a long time and then clear it with a dental floss.

PLEASE help me! WHERE does the smell come from?

ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

I would guess that you have tonsil stones... I would buy a dental mirror and flashlight and examine the very back of your mouth. They are yellow things that build up in your tonsils and they smell very bad...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
dollymary1

Post by dollymary1 »

I get that feeling when I drink water, for me, it's my wisdom teeth. As I'm drinking I can taste the cheesy odour that comes from wisdom teeth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic