Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just Wondering

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
trenski
Junior

Just Wondering

Post by trenski »

I now live with my grandmother in an apartment complex. I don't mingle with anyone; this is a very small town. My granny is immobile so I'm her caretaker. I have never been really close to talk to anyone due to my chronic BB. But I now suspect that they know. I know the maintence man knows and he likes to gossip and whenever I come out of the apartment if he's talking with someone he will give me the gas face and mumble something and the other person will smirk. At first I would just get stares from neighbors and other residents. Now it's turned into BIG smirks and whispering. And this morning I went to take out the trash and my neighbor who is elderly was sitting on porch smoking cigarettes and the other neighbor ( who I never had contact with) and he actually use to flirt with me until his girlfriend caught him....this morning he( the man who use to flirt with me) was getting something out of his truck and he turned and looked at me as to see if I was looking in his direction; and then looked to my neighbor who was sitting on his porch and he ( the man who use to flirt with me) pointed towards his mouth and my neighbor smirked. At first everyone thought I was acting stuck up because I never talked to them, I just said hi and kept moving and they would just stare at me. Now they all are smirking at me ..as to say I know something about you. My question is do you think they know about my BB..is this why they are smirking at me. Thanks.

doop

check

Post by doop »

I just sent you a private message
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic