Your Email Address:

First Name:

I found the perfect way to keep my bad breath at bay

Tell us your story with bad breath
Ugaali
Total Newbie

I found the perfect way to keep my bad breath at bay

Post by Ugaali »

I suffered from bad breath ever since I was 13 years old. Right now I'm 26 year old male. Around the age it started I had some kind of skin rashes and that was back in Africa. So I was taken to the doctor and he recommended for me to take antibiotics shots for like 3 weeks I think. Soon after the treatment my skin got clear and the rashes went away. But ever since then my worst nightmare had started and it turn out to be Chronic Bad Breath. After doing some research I found out that the antibiotic shots killed my stomach enzymes. The food I eat stay in my stomach for like days and my bad breath was coming for my stomach and it smelled like pure poop. I also noticed my breath was the worst whenever I drink Milk, eat Red Meat and anything with Dairy and Gluten. Oh my god it was hell. So I finally found something that help me digest the food and clean up my stomach at the same time and I been doing this for like a week.

I go to the Farmers Market and buy Papaya, Pineapples, Avocado, Strawberry, Mango and Bananas and I make smoothie out of them. But the key fruits in the list are the Papaya, Pineapples and Avocado. I drink it once a day full glass and now I go the bathroom regularly and my bad breath is gone now like I would say 70% of it. Is been a week now and I'm hoping this somehow cures my bad breath by helping me get back my natural stomach enzymes to digest foods.

I will try to keep you guys updated
Good like guys and never give up :)

tambaking

Post by tambaking »

let us know if its working. do you have contact to get updates
Ugaali
Total Newbie

Post by Ugaali »

Is working so far. I'm noticing few things for example when I'm in my room for few hours the whole room used to smell bad and also when I'm driving and my car windows were closed it also used to smell bad. these two things have gone now. My main issue was not going to the bathroom more often and so far all is well.

But trust me I will keep you guys updated.

I'm keeping my eyes on this thread :)

Good luck guys and never give up.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Good Luck!
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

Did you suffered from other symptom prior to detoxifying, like fatigue and white tongue? How long did it take you to get cured? How is the treatment working out so far?
Ugaali
Total Newbie

Post by Ugaali »

Yeah I used to suffered from fatigue but not white tongue since I brush my teeth after almost every major meal that I eat through out the day.

As of right now it's been two weeks and I feel a lot better about my breath. I go to the bathroom on daily base now and the poop breath that used to make my room and car smell bad is completely gone.

I also started to add beans to my diet which I eat them for dinner it helps me fart all night long :) . So in the morning I use the bathroom and I feel clean and light in my stomach.

Good luck guys and never give up
I will keep you guys updated.
lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

hey @Ugaali

any updates?

This is pretty much answers a lot of my questions

diet / immune system / detoxification
Ugaali
Total Newbie

Post by Ugaali »

I see a lot of improvement ever since I started making this smoothie. Now and then I get the usual bad breath in the morning or when I eat dairy foods and red meat. just pretty much watch what you eat and at lest use the bathroom twice a day and you should be good.

lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

Ugaali wrote:I see a lot of improvement ever since I started making this smoothie. Now and then I get the usual bad breath in the morning or when I eat dairy foods and red meat. just pretty much watch what you eat and at lest use the bathroom twice a day and you should be good.

thanks for the update
nd_gillis

Re: I found the perfect way to keep my bad breath at bay

Post by nd_gillis »

Is the gluten cutter still working and helping bb?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic