Your Email Address:

First Name:

i am very close to a cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

just a update

so i went out last night to a club an this is kind of the worst place for us i was anxious and nervous all night for obvious reasons.
i was able to talk to people with no obvious reaction (people pulling away, blocking their noses etc) but i couldnt bring myself to talk right into their face i do not have the confidence yet but i know im getting better something i am doing is working.

i didnt drink i rarely do now but i did spend most of my night watching the interactions between people which really motivated me to heal myself

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hi, are you still free of bb?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
pain-life
Total Newbie

Post by pain-life »

:? hi guys , im sorry i have had an other account in this bbweb but i have lost my password now i am beggining with my ,new user name .

i have posted few times here and my last time i was talking about my awfull bb and oyu cant imagine how my bb worst is ; my teeth and gum are fine.

last september i was possitive with h;pylori and i am still taking the prescriptioned pariet ( in french)
i live in french and once time i was in germany to analyze my heath they told me that my thyroide is very sick and damaged in 2 or 3 times and it will spread quickly ,
i have not heard theù just i walked away i thought that everything is immagination even i know its radiology lap .
they prescriped me two tablets 1 to take three weeks and back to analyze again the other is to take long dose at least 4 months but i have never take that medications and know im still suffering bb more then 10 years . half of my age 24 yrs , i have never got sex , girls are avoid me , i am not bad looking boy but bb destroys my personality .

now i want to go my french doctor and tell to send me again analyze for thyroide thanks for the info mam::: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Shliet
Total Newbie

Post by Shliet »

Stay strong you'll find the problem!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic