Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Sad Story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Blahface
Total Newbie

My Sad Story

Post by Blahface »

I have no idea when I got bad breath but it has been with me since 7 years. :cry:

Up-to-date:

After lots of research I've realized I have a mucus problem. I am doing the netipot cleanse a lot but I never get more than a little mucus after I blow my nose. Even right after the netipot cleanse I can feel the thick mucus stuck in my throat.

So I ask anyone please help me get rid of this ***** *** mucus ..

please help

Shliet
Total Newbie

Post by Shliet »

Hi,

I heard some people use a Waterpick to wash sinus. I used a sea solution (bought at drugstore) to spray. It goes to throat but it feels very clean after. I have lost my gagging reflex from brushing after frequent use of this.
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

try mucinex D or any over the counter mucus losener. hopefully that help. And don't forget you have to tilt you head up a little while using the netipot, while placing your finger in the adjacent nostril
Blahface
Total Newbie

Post by Blahface »

Shliet wrote:Hi,

I heard some people use a Waterpick to wash sinus. I used a sea solution (bought at drugstore) to spray. It goes to throat but it feels very clean after. I have lost my gagging reflex from brushing after frequent use of this.
I heard that machine is really loud. Also when you use it do you blow your nose?
Blahface
Total Newbie

Post by Blahface »

Thanks guys.

I tried a mucus loosener it didn't really help. Also i heard the Waterpik is a loud piece of equipment. Do you blow your nose after ?

Ps: isn't the whole point in the netipot cleanse to let the water flow out the other nostril? I never heard of puttin a finger in the other nostril..
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

if you think mucus [production is the main culprit is could be due to an infection and therefore, antibiotic might help. is have helped a lot of people even thou he symptoms return back in some people .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic