Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ileocecal Valve Syndrome

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

i currently don't have insurance to visit chiropracters, acunpucturist, or kinesologist so my best bet is to treat candida which i think is the cause for mine not working properly. ive been slacking i really need to order test kits for candida and hpylori. #-o

deebo

Squatting

Post by deebo »

Let me say this . I've been Fully squatting for over 3 years when I poop .
Yes , It Totally helps me get in & out of the bathroom within 4 minutes , No hard pushing . I mean, wens the last time any of you saw a Dog or your Cat take 20 minutes and a whole magazine to crap ? Never happens . We would know something is wrong right away with our pet.

Now , I do totally recommend more hydration ,fiber foods and squatting or using a foot stool wen u poop . With that said ,my symptoms sound similar to an ICV issue , But 3 + years of squatting has Not decreased my BB at all .
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

deebo
ive read that candida can surround this valve causing it to fuction improperly so squatting wouldnt treat the cause.

which maybe why the symptoms of candida & icv are so similar bc candida sufferers could have this and not know it & vice versa.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Has anyone ever cured Candida without a crazy, near impossible to follow diet?
Hali-grl, what is your plan of attack?
I did read this for a cure or near cure:
The probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii has been shown to diminish levels of intestinal Candida in mice.[18] This is therefore one of the specific probiotic strains often recommended by alternative medicine practitioners alongside a more general probiotic, for anyone on a Candida cleanse or Candida diet.
-.-
Total Newbie

Post by -.- »

It's my firs post, I stumbled upon this forum and though that Ileocecal Valve, could be the reason of my BB. It's definitely a long shot, but I need to try it.
I found this thought, I will share with the rest of you
To locate the Ileocecal Valve area (its placement can vary slightly for each person), place your left thumb on your navel, your right thumb on your right hip (the high part of your pelvic bone). Imagine a line connecting those two points and find the middle of that line. Place all your fingers 2 to 3 inches below the middle of that line and you should be close to the Ileocecal Valve.
With all of your fingers, press in firmly and find the tender spot. This area can be tender in most people. It’s a bit like finding a golf ball under a pillow - but some of us have more 'pillow' than others so keep palpating to locate the spot. Palpate means to press in slowly but deeply to feel for hardened or tender areas. I find that it is easier to do it while lying down with my knees raised. Once you've found it, massage it in a circular fashion as you would any cramped muscle. Massage with medium pressure, in a rotary motion for five seconds.
Then bend your right arm at the elbow and using your left fist, briskly stimulate the bicep muscle, which is the reflex area connected to the Ileocecal Valve. Ideally, this massage as above should be done three times a day before meals. At the least do it in bed before going to sleep and in the morning before you get out of bed.
In addition to my massage programme, I use a simple Herbal product that I found in the U.S. known as ‘Valve Ease’ (Dragon River Herbals), which I make into a drink.
http://archive.channelmag.co.nz//commun ... r-symptoms
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic