Your Email Address:

First Name:

TIPS ON HOW TO ELIMINATE BAD BREATH COMING FROM TONGUE????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ijwbtrma

TIPS ON HOW TO ELIMINATE BAD BREATH COMING FROM TONGUE????

Post by ijwbtrma »

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS.... I MEAN ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER ON HOW TO ELIMINATE BAD BREATH FROM THE TONGUE.....

ALSO, I THINK A WAY TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE TONGUE BB.... BRUSH YOUR TONGUE HARD WITHOUT ANY TOOTHPASTE.... IF YOU SEE A YELLOW COLOR ON IT... THAT'S A SIGN OF SULPHUR COMPOUNDS.... THEY ARE YELLOW!!!!

tambaking

Post by tambaking »

Antibiotic is the only known cure for bad breath. Plus, you have to do intense research and narrow down the main culprit for your BB in order to be successful in your treatment.
Some causes of BB
H. Pylori
candida
gum disease
ETC
isis
Total Newbie

Post by isis »

Hi! I think I have the same problem. I have tried.... a lot of things but I recently read something about a scraper called orabrush. In my country, Mexico, it is not available but it is sold in the USA in Walmart and other stores. I read some costumers reviews and they said it was great because it reaches deep places not just the surface of the tongue. If you can, try it and tell me your results if it works maybe I might get one online.
Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic