Your Email Address:

First Name:

I just want to be normal

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
isis
Total Newbie

I just want to be normal

Post by isis »

I feel very bad. I'm fed up. Always the same, my students rubbing their noses, avoiding asking me questions, cover their noses with their hand, my sisters and brother avoid talking to me, I cry almost every day, I have terrible eye cups because of that. It's been a long time since I don't know how a hug feels- I just want everyone here to have a normal life. This is a bad day for me, I just can't stand it. I have tried almost everything.
I live like a hermit, I just go to work and then alone in my room. My family say I'm antisocial, jaja, my sister says, come on live life, how dare to tell me that when they cover their noses all the time even before I speak or when I'm 3 or 4 meters away. They call me poop, sewer or fart but they ask why I don't want to go out, maybe because people outside are as mean as you I think to myself. I haven' t talked to them about my bad breath and they haven't told me I have it I mean not with words but their reactions are enough I don't want to tell them all the things I have through because I guess they will treat me differently, with sorrow, and don't want that. God are we going to have fresh breath one day? 17 or more years with bad breath haven't been enough? :-({|=

tambaking

Post by tambaking »

just stay strong and have faith in the most high. the best you can do is to try to find the main culprit. it might post nasal drip, candida , h pylori or gum infection

what other symtoms do you have ? have you try the antibiotic treatment.? it seem to work short term for most people and long term for few?
if you need help, i'll be glad to help and support.
isis
Total Newbie

Post by isis »

Thank you very much for your support. Sometimes I just need somebody to listen to me.
I had my tonsils removed four years ago and still had bad breath. I noticed a bad smell coming out of my nose and thought that was the cause, I went to a doctor and explained that, he said I had something in the nose like a small tumor and needed a surgery otherwise could die,so I had the nose surgery and my bad breath worse. He told me he "fixed" my nose to stop detecting that smell, imagine he did that in order for me to stop bothering him with my bad breath issue. My bad breath remained and he told me I was insane and asked me to see a psychiatrist because everything was in my mind-terrible doctor- last year I had a test to check what is causing my bad breath and reveals I have bad bacteria in my mouth including solobacterium Moorei. As far as I understand this bacteria is the mainly cause of bad breath but currently scientists do not know how to fight it. Doctor told me to take antibiotics and medicine for dry mouth but neither of them worked. I always have dirty tongue no matter how much I scrape it and feel my tongue dry too. I do not know what else can do.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I just wrote about this, please try to clean out your intestines with a oxygen based formula, taken for a few days. I tried oxypowder rececntly and for the first time in years I was breathing cool fresh air out of my nose. Im going to try eno salt as well
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic