Your Email Address:

First Name:

My current regiment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

My current regiment

Post by jess »

A member asked me about my current regiment and I figure I might as well post it on the forum also. Here's my answer to her:

Hello, here's a list of my current regimen. I've pretty much done/ taken those things consistently and I feel they make a difference. They are not in any specific order.
Please note: I use different kinds of toothpastes and rinses (dioxibrite rinse and toothpaste, therabreath plus toothpaste once in a while but not the rinse, closys rinse but not the toothpaste, and once in a while hydrogen peroxide rinse which i make myself) and I alternate between them. I don't think one is better than the others; I simply alternate when I feel their effectiveness is decreasing.
1) floss teeth at least two times/day
2) spray tongue with breathRx antibacterial tongue spray before brushing tongue with TUNG brush, or scraping tongue with a good tongue scraper, after each meal
3) brush teeth with any of the above toothpaste and rinse with any of the above rinse, after each meal. I also use an electric toothbrush instead of a manual one
4) Use Hydroflosh machine to floss teeth with water 2 times/day (am and pm)
5)Take one sachet ot Vsl#3 probiotic 2 times/day
6)Take 3 caps of Ultra Thisle once a day
7)Take 100 to 300 mg Quinogel once a day
8)Take 50 mg BioCitrate zinc every 4 to every 5 days
9)Take 30 ml of George's Always Active aloe vera liquid 1 to 2 times/day
10) Use Grossan nasal irrigator about once a month (to irrigate my sinuses)
11) Throughout the day I chew on Epic dental 100% Xylitol gum (these are good coz they don't cause cavities, to the contrary they help with cavities), suck on GNC chewable vitamin c tabs, and I refresh my mouth with one drop of extra strength Ora MD oil placed on the back of my tongue.
12) I also use periogen once or twice a day, while brushing my teeth or as a mouthrinse to help decrease tartar builup
This is everything I do pretty much on a regular basis to keep the bb at bay. I can't remember anything else right now but if I do I will update you.
Hope this helps
Jess
PS: I forgot this, I also do oil pulling once a day

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Thanks for the info!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

You're welcome ER!
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

Hi jess.....are you cured from your bb when following this regimen?

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

sadmum wrote:Hi jess.....are you cured from your bb when following this regimen?

No not cure, but the bb is reduced from unbearable to manageable
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hello everyone, just an update to my post. In addition to those things mentioned in the above post I've added two products to my current regiment. They are: raw kombucha capsules and advanced enzyme system. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

jess wrote:Hello everyone, just an update to my post. In addition to those things mentioned in the above post I've added two products to my current regiment. They are: raw kombucha capsules and advanced enzyme system. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks.
That a lot to ingest!
jamesmcavoy

jess

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hi jess

What u r doing is good but flossing everyday is really not needed if ur gums are healthy .
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Trunks99 wrote:
jess wrote:Hello everyone, just an update to my post. In addition to those things mentioned in the above post I've added two products to my current regiment. They are: raw kombucha capsules and advanced enzyme system. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks.
That a lot to ingest!
I'm doing whatever I can to decrease the smell the best as possible.
jess
Sheriff

Re: jess

Post by jess »

jamesmcavoy wrote:Hi jess

What u r doing is good but flossing everyday is really not needed if ur gums are healthy .
I don't floss hard, I just make sure food particles are removed from between my teeth
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic