Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nasal odor/halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cres
Junior

Nasal odor/halitosis

Post by Cres »

Trying to narrow down the causes of my halitosis. If the smell comes out of my nose just as bad as it comes from my mouth, does it mean the source of the smell is definitely stomach/intestines and that I have some systemic disease? Any ideas?

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Odor begins in the mouth and it's ****ing frustrating trying to find where it comes from since we cannot smell it 96% of the time.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
komobee
Total Newbie

fermented food

Post by komobee »

add eating fermented food in your diet, it is the cure to badbreath
OBSERVERTO

Re: Nasal odor/halitosis

Post by OBSERVERTO »

Cres wrote:Trying to narrow down the causes of my halitosis. If the smell comes out of my nose just as bad as it comes from my mouth, does it mean the source of the smell is definitely stomach/intestines and that I have some systemic disease? Any ideas?
It took me over 2 years to find out the real root cause of my halitosis. Do you stink too much or just average?

I believe most room filler has digestive issue. If you only have 1-2 meter range of bad breath don't bother live like you don't have bad breath.
I am not discourage, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
Cres
Junior

Re: Nasal odor/halitosis

Post by Cres »

OBSERVERTO wrote:
Cres wrote:Trying to narrow down the causes of my halitosis. If the smell comes out of my nose just as bad as it comes from my mouth, does it mean the source of the smell is definitely stomach/intestines and that I have some systemic disease? Any ideas?
It took me over 2 years to find out the real root cause of my halitosis. Do you stink too much or just average?

I believe most room filler has digestive issue. If you only have 1-2 meter range of bad breath don't bother live like you don't have bad breath.
Yeah well I've had this for over 12 years and still haven't found the cause for it.
And it is a room filler. I am seeing my next doctor in the end of this month. I'm really angry and frustrated at this point.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

From my experience, if you have already been to an ENT, dentist and an internist and they can't see anything wrong with you and you don't feel any discomfort at all, then the cause is bacterial imbalance. That is hard to cure, because how can you manipulate the bacteria, right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic