Your Email Address:

First Name:

Meeting new Los Angeles area

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior

Meeting new Los Angeles area

Post by missjj »

Hello friend! Let's start a thread to discuss about meeting in LA or surrounding Southern California! If anyone is interested pls reply!

badexhale

Re: Meeting new Los Angeles area

Post by badexhale »

missjj wrote:Hello friend! Let's start a thread to discuss about meeting in LA or surrounding Southern California! If anyone is interested pls reply!
im in! I live in San diego but don't mind taking the drive to meet new friends.Iv meet up with another member before and it was fun but we could not smell each other the whole time and kept thinking we needed a third cause we both felt like we were lying to each other.anyway hopefully we can get this to work.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

I have met up with a friend in the past and we were unable to smell each other either. Pls send me a private message:)
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

You guys should pm me your email/skype. I'm trying to setup an online meeting. I've already gathered 3 people's contact info.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I'm posting this on the threads that I see members interested in meeting/connecting with other members here.
Just so anyone knows the Facebook secret group is still running and I believe a lot of members here are still on Skype. So anyone who's interested in connecting with other members, you can be added to the groups.
badexhale

Post by badexhale »

Hmmm....I tried joing a few months ago and I was told it was no longer up. Can I please be added Jess?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Sure, please send me a link to your FB page and I'll send you a friend request.
By the way the FB link that's on this forum is not the link to the secret FB group
yadi171
Total Newbie

Would love to meet

Post by yadi171 »

Yes I would love to meet up in love in LA. Can you please add me to your Facebook private page?
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

yadi! I tried to add u on facebook but there are so many. What city are u from
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

yes
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Anyone wanting to be added to the secret FB page, send me (or the moderators) a link to your FB page and I'll add you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic