Your Email Address:

First Name:

How bad is bad

Tell us your story with bad breath
poodude80

How bad is bad

Post by poodude80 »

Hi guys I've recently joined and been reading all the posts. I'm really happy I've found this site.
How bad is your breath. I have a constant bad breath throughout the day. It gets worse in the afternoon. Almost everyone at work smells it. When they catch a whiff they breath out heavily from their nose. Like heavy sighing through there nose. It happens everywhere on trains whenever a person is in 5 metres of me. I does anyone else get the same reaction. can't realistically continue working I really need time to sort this out. Sometimes I can smell my breath when it lingers smells like a stale garlicky rotten smell. Yet I am on a really strict diet of just rice and smoothies. So far nothing has worked for me.

MyhopeSomeday25

Post by MyhopeSomeday25 »

Hey, welcome to the club...I could wake up in the morning and spend 30 minutes cleaning my mouth and still have the worse breath.. I get reactions like 8 am in the morning.... and the fact that it is strong in the morning after cleaning and not having any foods yet is strange to me.. I can't smell my own breath.. never have and I tried everything to smell it to know what people are smelling... i just can't :( .. don't worry we all in the same boat and get across that ocean together.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Re: How bad is bad

Post by somethinstinks »

poodude80 wrote:Hi guys I've recently joined and been reading all the posts. I'm really happy I've found this site.
How bad is your breath. I have a constant bad breath throughout the day. It gets worse in the afternoon. Almost everyone at work smells it. When they catch a whiff they breath out heavily from their nose. Like heavy sighing through there nose. It happens everywhere on trains whenever a person is in 5 metres of me. I does anyone else get the same reaction. can't realistically continue working I really need time to sort this out. Sometimes I can smell my breath when it lingers smells like a stale garlicky rotten smell. Yet I am on a really strict diet of just rice and smoothies. So far nothing has worked for me.
odd that they breath out heavily through their nose. A lot of people sniff heavily around me like they have a runny nose
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

I can't actually smell my breath only when it lingers in a room and I leave then re entrer I can smell it. I realised that was my smell when I started to recognise it it different situations but always recognised the same smell. Have you guys never got that reaction when people breath out heavily through their nose when they get a whiff of shit. I only recognise the reaction cos I would do it myself lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic