Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nasal odor My story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

@trunks99. It's the comprehensive stool analysis with parasitology 2 samples. For 200 ish so it's very expensive

However they also do a microbiology stool test too. I'm not sure the difference but it's probably cheaper. I could call tomorrow and find out

Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

poodude80 wrote:@trunks99. It's the comprehensive stool analysis with parasitology 2 samples. For 200 ish so it's very expensive

However they also do a microbiology stool test too. I'm not sure the difference but it's probably cheaper. I could call tomorrow and find out
I might order one too soon. We'll see.
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

@trunks99
I think it's definitely worth trying. Personally I've exhausted almost all other causes of bad breath there aren't may left to look into.
The only things left are
Sibo - but antibiotics didn't work
Dybotic bacteria - stool test
Tmau test
Gastroparalisis
Fecal transfer - however this is unafordable
Maybe try a coffee enema too soon.

Has anyone here tried kumbacha and kefir. I intend to take a good amount of this and hope for the best.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

poodude80 wrote:@trunks99
I think it's definitely worth trying. Personally I've exhausted almost all other causes of bad breath there aren't may left to look into.
The only things left are
Sibo - but antibiotics didn't work
Dybotic bacteria - stool test
Tmau test
Gastroparalisis
Fecal transfer - however this is unafordable
Maybe try a coffee enema too soon.

Has anyone here tried kumbacha and kefir. I intend to take a good amount of this and hope for the best.
Yeah I think it's worth a shot.. I have IBS just like the guy who got cured and I suspect BO, but not sure..
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

What's annoying me the most is the fact that I can't pinpoint where the smell is coming from. I called biolab and they said I had to get a referral which takes ages. The source could be either because of stomach or tonsils/adenoids. The smell that I'm,able to smell is rotten eggs/faeces sometimes even sewage smell, these travel far and are stronger now cuz as i go into a bus peoples reactions are so obvious, before i had to stay in,the bus for a few minutes then the smell was noticiable.
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

Sometimes there's a sick sour taste in my mouth which I believe turns into a rotten egg smell or even sewage smell. I have thick green and yellow mucus stuck in my throat that is very hard to cough out. Another thing is when I brush thoroughly there this fixed smell when I cough it comes from,my throat or back of tongue don't know for sure.,it's always the same smell I have no idea on,how to describe. When I eat drink, I can't smell the weird disgusting smell, but then my breath mouth and nasal turns to rotten eggs and faeces, which only diminishes slightly if I brush thoroughly but then it comes back without eating or drinking. My saliva is usually sour tasting like recently vomited acid or something. I did experience heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux, I'm eating smaller meals raising my pillows and everything for it and till now I haven't felt anything but it could be that it became silent reflux... Urgh it's too many things and I don't have money for all these tests
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

ThinkPositive wrote:What's annoying me the most is the fact that I can't pinpoint where the smell is coming from. I called biolab and they said I had to get a referral which takes ages. The source could be either because of stomach or tonsils/adenoids. The smell that I'm,able to smell is rotten eggs/faeces sometimes even sewage smell, these travel far and are stronger now cuz as i go into a bus peoples reactions are so obvious, before i had to stay in,the bus for a few minutes then the smell was noticiable.
Have you tried using neti pot w/few drops of GSE?
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

I've tried nasal irrigation but it only blocks my nose maybe I was doing it wrong, but I never tried the GSE
itsreal
Total Newbie

Post by itsreal »

I just discovered a supplement NAC. Thins mucus and eliminates that pnd smell for me. Its cheap 9 bucks for 100 caps in US. I take 3 times a day and so far so good. I usually really suffer on rainy or humid days, but so far I've had no drainage and no need to clear my throat. Initially my nose ran almost like built-up congestion was finally able to move. By day 2 I had no pnd. Give it a try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic