Your Email Address:

First Name:

sweaty hands

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
feelitagain

sweaty hands

Post by feelitagain »

Do you get sweaty hands when you are around people due to being nervous?

My hands get sweaty when I am interacting with people because I am constantly worried about bad breath.

I was wondering if this is normal for people who have bad breath..maybe I am too sensitive??

Trunks99
Advanced

Re: sweaty hands

Post by Trunks99 »

feelitagain wrote:Do you get sweaty hands when you are around people due to being nervous?

My hands get sweaty when I am interacting with people because I am constantly worried about bad breath.

I was wondering if this is normal for people who have bad breath..maybe I am too sensitive??
I get nervous when I'm interacting with someone or I'm too close to someone. My body gets hot and I get uncomfortable...
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

the thing to do is act normal. don;t be terrified it will just make things worst. shaking and sweating will not make your BB any less or worst.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I think the shame of knowing they can possibly smell that smell on you makes it all the more terrifying. most people are polite but they must be thinking..... but personally i don't get sweaty i just get very tense and i can't wait for the person to leave my presence.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

I also noticed that my bb gets significantly worse when I am nervous..
english15
Total Newbie

Post by english15 »

Same here...very anxious with this...and I read that anxiety and stress cause hormones to go into overdrive and they can intensify certain odors due to chemical reactions. It also bad for adrenals and I believe it is cortisol which is released.
aDude

Post by aDude »

My hands also sweat when I'm nervous next to people. After I solved my bad breath problem, my sweaty hands are gone. Well, 90% gone. You know, sometimes I get nervous for things other than BB.

Moreover, the way I was cured was by cleaning my liver and body of toxins, and sweaty hands are caused by stress hormones that the liver can't handle due to toxicity. When your liver is clean, your body is disease free.

Remember that bad breath and sweaty palms are merely symptoms, and that's why most people don't understand why they can't cure these directly.
They miss the underlying causes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic