Your Email Address:

First Name:

TMAU test results

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
time4change
Junior

TMAU test results

Post by time4change »

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a very long time, I do have a read of recent posts every so often but it was becoming very depressing thinking about bb so I try and limit the time.

Anyway I just wanted to post that I received my second TMAU test results, and they are showing up positive for secondary TMAU. The first test I took was negative, despite having a continual oral odour since I was young. I paid for the test privately, I'm in the UK and my GP refused to let me do the test before. I haven't been back to the doctor since receiving the results, to be honest I feel he will be no help at all.

Either way the results are awful, at least I know I'm not crazy after all - I really do stink, but will probably be stuck this way forever.

Anyway don't want to turn this into a pity party, so will be back when I'm feeling a bit more positive.

Trunks99
Advanced

Re: TMAU test results

Post by Trunks99 »

time4change wrote:Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a very long time, I do have a read of recent posts every so often but it was becoming very depressing thinking about bb so I try and limit the time.

Anyway I just wanted to post that I received my second TMAU test results, and they are showing up positive for secondary TMAU. The first test I took was negative, despite having a continual oral odour since I was young. I paid for the test privately, I'm in the UK and my GP refused to let me do the test before. I haven't been back to the doctor since receiving the results, to be honest I feel he will be no help at all.

Either way the results are awful, at least I know I'm not crazy after all - I really do stink, but will probably be stuck this way forever.

Anyway don't want to turn this into a pity party, so will be back when I'm feeling a bit more positive.
If God wills you won't be stuck w/this forever.
If you tested positive for secondary TMAU you know you gotta start w/a diet change. At least you have a starting point now. It's not because western medicine says TMAU is irreversible that it is.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

i've read type 2 is treatable which in your case you have much hope. I wish you luck.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Fecal transplants is the way. Check out http://thepowerofpoop.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic