Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
needcurefast
Crybaby

How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.

Post by needcurefast »

I finally found out the source of my bad breath after 5 years. My bad breath is definitely coming from the stomach due to acid reflux and I got tested for Helicobacter pylori it came back negative. Although it still comes from the stomach. My symptoms are constipation, indigestion, feels like food stuck in throat, inflammation in the esophagus. How do get rid of it if it's coming from the stomach?

tambaking

Post by tambaking »

have you tried dieting. Antibiotic sis the only known cure for stomach Bacteria right now. It work for me while I'm on it but the BB comes back when I stopped.
aDude

Re: How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.

Post by aDude »

needcurefast wrote:I finally found out the source of my bad breath after 5 years. My bad breath is definitely coming from the stomach due to acid reflux and I got tested for Helicobacter pylori it came back negative. Although it still comes from the stomach. My symptoms are constipation, indigestion, feels like food stuck in throat, inflammation in the esophagus. How do get rid of it if it's coming from the stomach?
According to the information you provided, which is kind of short but could be sufficient, it sounds like you're lacking stomach acid.

Stomach acid is the first step of digestion. When you have insufficient stomach acid (aka HydroChloric Acid or HCl), this happens:
1. Your meal doesn't break down to little pieces. The acid dissolves and melts the foods. It's IMMENSELY important for digestion.
2. The HCl kills bacteria. Lack of HCl = Bacteria flourish. That causes gas. Lots of gas.
3. Your food can't pass from the stomach to the duodenum before it reaches a low enough pH (becomes acidic enough). That what causes the feeling of stuckness in your throat.
4. When stomach HCl is insufficient, the liver will not secrete enough Bile, and the pancreas will not secrete enough insulin/enzymes. This will cause more bloating and discomfort.
5. The above will cause constipation - the food absorption and indigestion makes the whole system slow down. Constipation is really bad, since you can't release enough toxins, and your liver gets overloaded.

Bad breath is just a symptoms of your indigestion. Cure your indigestion, and cure your bad breath. Period.
That's how I rolled.

I have two tips:

1. Don't buy HCl capsules. They didn't work for me.
What I found out through study - fresh squeezed lemon with some fresh water (not tap) - with every meal.
10% lemon juice
90% water
1 cup with each meal.
You make juice for 2-3 days in a big bottle. You'll need about 500ml a day.

The acids in the lemon juice (citric acid) will replace your HCl, and your system will quickly rejuvenate.

2. Don't mix proteins with other foods other than really simple cooked carbs.
Don't mix proteins and fruit.
Don't mix proteins with fresh veggies.
Don't mix proteins with sugar.
You may mix proteins with potatoes, rice, whole rice, sweet potatoes, high quality wholesome bread, etc.

I changed my lifestyle by bits and pieces. Take one step at a time to adjust, and you'll cure pretty quickly. It's just a matter of time and effort.

If you decide you must get better - you will.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

adude, what type of bb smell did you have? ie. fecal vs. sour/vinegar type smell? when did you first notice you had bb? how quickly did the changes you made stop the bb?

If you have time, maybe you can start a new topic thread outlining the history of your bb and how you were able to come up with the cure?
aDude

Post by aDude »

StillHoping wrote:adude, what type of bb smell did you have? ie. fecal vs. sour/vinegar type smell? when did you first notice you had bb? how quickly did the changes you made stop the bb?

If you have time, maybe you can start a new topic thread outlining the history of your bb and how you were able to come up with the cure?
I was having both. I had had an awful constant sour taste in my mouth, but people sometimes asked "who farted" when nobody did. The changes I made to my diet (it's more than just my 2 tips) got me 90% better in a few days.

It's that simple. All you need is to decide that you become a healthy person and focus on your diet.

Perhaps I will share more about my diet and health plan in a post.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

you need a ph bravo test to determine the number of reflux episodes and if they are primarily acid or alkaline (bile) or both. Most people do not have too low acidity; rather, they have a faulty LES valve which allows food and gas particles to regurgitate up the esophagus. I have severe GERD and if I take any probiotics or digestive enzymes, the problem gets worse. I also get the acid/sour taste when I eat too many carbohydrates which create excess gas. The excess gas keeps the valve open longer and more often which contributes greatly to GERD.

I have an appt on the 10th with a surgeon about getting the fundoplication.
Here is what works the best for me.

NO carbonated beverages....VERY IMPORTANT
NO fruit juices (especially orabge)
NO acidic fruits...I'm not sure how anyone with reflux can eat a lemon
NO breads, cakes or pasta
NO tomato sauces
NO coffee!!!!! I drink green tea which only has 20mg of caffeine
Eat small, fist sized portions every 3 hours.
Sleep on an incline...I have a mediwedge under my mattress.
The biggest component to reflux is stress. You must try and reduce stress.
aDude

Post by aDude »

Usually I would agree about acidic fruit, but lemons are like magic. They may be acidic before consumed, but super alkaline when digested.

A bit of lemon juice with every meal can do wonders even to GERD sufferers.

In 95%+ of cases the problem is insufficient stomach acid, which manifest in what seems to be too much acid.

Here's something I've posted not long ago:
http://badbreathsupport.com/low-stomach-acid/
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

aDude wrote:Usually I would agree about acidic fruit, but lemons are like magic. They may be acidic before consumed, but super alkaline when digested.

A bit of lemon juice with every meal can do wonders even to GERD sufferers.

In 95%+ of cases the problem is insufficient stomach acid, which manifest in what seems to be too much acid.

Here's something I've posted not long ago:
http://badbreathsupport.com/low-stomach-acid/
Could you please post an actual study that shows your claim that 95% of GERD sufferers have too little acid? All you gave was a link to what would be presumed to be your site which contains exactly zero factual evidence.

Should those of us with hiatal hernias, defective LES valves amd dysphagia just ignore our diagnostic tests and follow your advice? Do you think we are stupid? Honestly, do you?

People have GERD and LPR and you are recommending lemons? How about the acidity of the lemons contacting the already damaged throat tissue and activating the pepsin deposits on the way down?

You are saying people with reflux should actualy take Hydrochloric acid which will create more acid and can make the problem worse if it refluxes back up.

Severe reflux (the kind that causes very strong halitosis)is a MECHANICAL PROBLEM and won't be fixed without surgery. In fact, it will get worse over time until it manifests itself in other ways like dysphagia, barret's and even esophageal cancer.

Drug companies sell and doctors prescribe a myriad of medication to LOWER stomach acid. They are helpfull for a great many people and can actually REVERSE the progression of Barret's esophagus.

Please, give your advice or whatever, but don't start throwing around bullshit statistics without something to back it up. 4 posts and already a link to some other fraud website.....hmmm.
aDude

Post by aDude »

Why so hostile? And rude... I'm not your doctor. If you have a problem you can go to yours and ask for help.
aDude

Post by aDude »

Why so hostile? And rude... I'm not your doctor. If you have a problem you can go to yours and ask for help.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

I am sorry for the hostility.

Did you find that study yet on the 95% reflux cure rate yet?
Can you please post the link?
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Candy

Post by Candy »

I'm pretty sure mines is stomach related too. Every time I eat any foods with sugar my bb gets way worse. The Sugar probably stirs up alot of bacteria in the gut. My stomach makes noises,I have stomach pains at night,nausea after eating sometimes,constipation,bloated with most all foods,lump in throat, clicking noises when swallowing,burping acid in throat. I feel like its bacteria in my stomach causing the smell because when i take antibiotics the bb goes away for at least 4 months and comes back. I have tried cutting out sugar and the bb was gone but as soon as I went back the bb was back. I just cant live on a strict diet like that forever. I think its hyplori because if you go to other forums with people talking about it they complain they have bb too with some of the same symptoms. Some say they also tested negative the first time too and went back again and tested positive.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

LOL, you are kidding right?
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

NOTANYMORE wrote:
LOL, you are kidding right?
You really need to stop acting like a scumbag my friend. If you are not happy w/the help provided here, figure it out yourself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic