Your Email Address:

First Name:

National Breath Center- cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ijwbtrma

National Breath Center- cure

Post by ijwbtrma »

Has anyone ever visited here? did you get cured? Please reply.

NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Those things can be done by visiting a halfway decent dentist and using a tongue brush. Also, there "money back" system is based on a halimeter reading performed directly after treatment which doesn't mean shit. If you have the type of halitosis that they treat then you can be cured easily which is good for you.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

NOTANYMORE wrote:Those things can be done by visiting a halfway decent dentist and using a tongue brush. Also, there "money back" system is based on a halimeter reading performed directly after treatment which doesn't mean shit. If you have the type of halitosis that they treat then you can be cured easily which is good for you.
Which also means you don't need them at all. Halitosis that can be cured thorugh their methods is halitosis that can be fixed in the comfort of your own bathroom and dentist visits.

That's why these guys are scma artists and know they are scam artists
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Notanymore...... how do you know this? have you been to their office? And no... what they claim they do- "tongue rejuvenation"- can't be done with a tongue brush, if not everyone will be cured.... Biofilm that has been somewhere for a long time can't just be taken out with a tongue brush.... the tongue brush only takes out recent biofilms.... I was thinking of going...... And also, another reason why I kinda believe them is.. Iwas on metronidazole for two weeks yet, the odor didn't leave.... Their explanation for this is that antibiotics can't penetrate thick biofilm... I researched this and found to be true.....
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Sorry, I was just trying to save you $8000. Go for it and please let us all know how it goes. BTW, I have been a member here and on other forums for years and have NEVER heard of anyone being cure at a bad breath clinic. Biofilm will improve when your TRUE problem is cured. All they are doing is using a super powered tongue brush and telling people to fix periodontal disease. It says so right on their website. But don't take my word for it...try to find one real person on the internet (not their so called, satisfied customers) who has been truly cured by them.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes, you need to go, they will penetrate yuor biofilm, OMG, new and new scammers poppilg up all the time

I am 100 % sure they use the same technques as other clinics 100%
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

I really think that if these people can actually take off biofilm on tongue, they can cure bb.... I really think bb comes from tongue biofilm... I was on metronidazole for two weeks... no change... Even Adyinmur confirms that antibiotics can't penetrate biofilm.... I suspect biofilm is just like tartar and these bacteria are under it, living and thriving and ordinary brushing can't take tartar away..........
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Wow am very interested in this, i am higjly improved when i suck on pineapple for a full day or do a acid peel on my tongue. It fries , then removed the coating, i bet this procedure would get it more thorough
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

There is a animated video on you tube that shows the instrument they use, pppplease, if anyone tries this, try and figure out what and how that instrument works. The video just shows them moving it across the tongue. If i had any amou.t of money i would definately go this route, because i have had much success by removing my coating with acid peels and acidic pineapple
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

post a link

this is just another scam, he power washes your tongue, then he give you regular strong mouthwashes, probably triclosan, chlorhexidine etc......

There is nothing special for this procedure.

I checked this baldie leech website. He offers 100 % refund.
So mybe you should go there. I hope he will not just take your money and not refund you if the bb does not go away.

This is just reinventing the story. Tongue powerwash, my ass
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Biofilm is a physical layer that scrapes off just like dental plaque scrapes off when you brush your teeth.

Biofilm is one thing, but every tongue also has an amount of dead skin that we can see as a whiteness. Look inside a child's mouth when they eat sweets and you'll see that dead skin coloured from the food dye. That's what you're allowing yourself to be tricked into with all of this. Using chemical peels or pineapple will simply remove an amount of this dead skin. If that makes you feel better because it creates a clean feeling or clean taste then great. Anyone giving your metronidazole oral rinse is just doing the same thing as any other decent antibacterial will do.
Intensive tongue cleaning is just creating a temporary nice taste and appearance.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Read the post where Dr Aydinmur plays a "trick" on a patient. He places a chemical on the tongue and they're convinced they have bad breath at that moment, but all that chemical does is create a bad taste which they interpret as a bad smell. As soon as he neutralizes that chemical they believe their bad breath has gone. The senses can be easily fooled and misinterpret what's really happening.

If you want to see how easily, just make a glass of lemonade and dye it with orange colouring. It tastes just like orangeade.

A big part of having BB is probably similar confusion of the senses going on, especially if we've been made mentally vulnerable.
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Halitosisux...... Plaque can only be scraped off easily when it's a recent one like that of days ago. Plaque of months/years can't be scraped off just easily..... It is a known fact that plaque hardens with time and the same thing for biofilm.... When you brush you only take off biofilm of few days ago.
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Also, the white stuff on the tongue isn't just dead skin.... It is biofilm consisting of bacteria, mucus, dead skin cells and many other things........ and the reason why it can't be taken out is that it has HARDENED!!!!! And ordinary brushing can do NOTHING!!!! But what I'm really questioning is the fact that everyone has this...... yet not everyone has bad breath!!!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Just use half baking soda, half peroxide and put it on your tongue for a minute or so, even more if needed. You will have pink tongue. Te biofilm can be easily removed. But the bacteria comes back.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic