Your Email Address:

First Name:

What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

thanks for the advice 9years! You're right cuz best case scenario is this will be my cure, worst case; no cure but at least I can eliminate that entire region as the source of my problem.

My ENT consultation is April 21st; hopefully I can convince him to do everything!!

9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Post by 9YearsToFindCure »

Good luck StillHoping. Keep us posted.

Mindy, in about a week, once the blood crusts off you should have a pretty good idea if your breath still smells of that fecal odor and if the metallic taste is gone. That's what it took for me to initially sense that this was it and I might actually be cured. As I've said before, I didn't let myself completely accept it until about a month past and I tested it in the real world. But I've paved that road for you already, so in a week once it's cleared up, please test it with yourself, family, and friends, and let us know. I've got my money riding on your cure...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

9YearsToFindCure wrote:Good luck StillHoping. Keep us posted.

Mindy, in about a week, once the blood crusts off you should have a pretty good idea if your breath still smells of that fecal odor and if the metallic taste is gone. That's what it took for me to initially sense that this was it and I might actually be cured. As I've said before, I didn't let myself completely accept it until about a month past and I tested it in the real world. But I've paved that road for you already, so in a week once it's cleared up, please test it with yourself, family, and friends, and let us know. I've got my money riding on your cure...
I did not know I will be unable to breath for a week? That is so bad. YOu said the post operation was easy as a breeze, now we find out it aint so..this worries me
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

StinkBomb, my surgeon used a curette and adneoid curette.

Jimi, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Of course you can breath. The recover was a breeze, I'd even call it a joke. Surgery recovery shouldn't be this easy and that's including a septoplasty. If you're referring to Mindy's post about her nose being clogged up, yeah there is some dried blood from the deviated septum being worked on. But breathing through your mouth for a few days is no big deal and it sure doesn't hurt. I'd call it an inconvenience at worst, but with rinsing, your nasal airways clear up quick enough. It's nothing to worry about.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

ok thx for that, cant wait for a week to pass on, so we can hear update from Mindy B
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Same here. She should be able to breath through her nose within a few days, but it's about a week for all the blood to crust off. People heal at different rates so maybe it takes her 5 days or 10 days. That dried blood has a strong smell all to itself and its hard to gauge other smells during the healing process. And just like in the adenoid pic I sent you, there was still white smelly stuff that came out when it crusted off.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but if the source of bad breath was removed, adenoids, she should know already from observing other people if it worked or not.

It should not take 1 week, because the source of bb was cut out...

also why would I have to have my turbines straightened just to take my adenoids out and suffer for one week with all the puss. They are not perfect but I can still breath pretty good all the time.

might be the same belief we had with molars before, I even took one healthy molar out because I have read it might be the reason for bb. If it will not work for Mindy, I know it is a dud.....
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

I had some white smelly stuff, tonsil stone material, that crusted off with the adenoid after a week. So some of the smell is probably still there for her right now. We just have to let it heal a bit to know for sure.

I didn't know about the turbinates either but ENTs tend to treat them alongside the septoplasty. They seem to go hand in hand for improving nasal airways. You can ask yours what he thinks, but my surgeon did a turbinate reduction too.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I saw a post from a woman on our facebook group.
She said she had adenoids and tosnils out, she still has bad breath

I knew it....it was too good to be true!!!!!!!!!!! :-&
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

meowkitty also removed her adenoids and she/he still had bad breath.
Obviously adenoidectemy isn't going to work everyone, however doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Some guy was "cured" we dont know how bad his breath really was, it was not really bad, because he kept his friends, had a partner, job etc......

Many of us here are god forsaken, nobody wants to deal with. BB is too much. Maybe we are really fucked and have blood borne that Murat claims and he will never cure us, because docs just dont care...

It is just another failed attempt. We never knew how strong that guy bad breath really was.

I can say honestly mindyb will come back with bb.

Now I am not sure if I should go through with it at all.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

God the attitude on this site.... You don't know anything about 9years condition. If he claims his bb was really bad then it likely was. Just because adenoidectomy didn't cure another person, that doesn't mean that it won't work for some people. So far it has cured like 1/2 people. That's a 50 % cure rate so far. You think that's bad? There is never going to be a one-fix-all cure for halitosis, because it has literally hundreds of potential causes. It can be the wisdom teeth, the tonsils, H.Pylori, sinus infections. Pretty much anywhere where there is potential for anaerobic microorganisms to hide can be a cause for bb, that includes the adenoids. Maybe meowkitty has a ****ing fungal ball in her left maxillary sinus or whatever. Then no, an adenoidectomy won't work. But maybe... it's the adenoids in your case. But you will never know because now you won't even try, just because it didn't work for someone else. You have absolutely nothing to lose. The adenoids are completely useless as an adult. You will have a stuffed nose for a week. Big deal.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

there is 2 people that have not been cured, and 2 that have been, so that is pretty low statistic pool to come to any strong conclusion at all.

dude you have 13 posts, I made this site like 10 years ago, so who knows what the real cure is better than me?

it is just another dud like molar, vitamin C years ago, we got all kind of crazy stuff people claimed here.....dont let me start with that chemical that was made only in switzerland that kills fungal infection......

bullshit

if it aint working for mindyb, I am not doing it.....I already took out healthy molar that could be use for bridge now for ***k sake.....

***k this shit, I am doubtful more than ever
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Yeah, we can't draw any conclusions at all. All we know is that it works for some. Adenoids are useless anyway so the more people that try it the better. I just don't get why it comes down to whether mindyb is cured or not, that you'll try. I mean, it's pretty unlikely that you both have the exact same cause for bb.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am doubtful because my bb is super strong, the source cant be only from small adenoids, it is not believable for me......

and the guy who was cured had mild bad breath....he was not a room filler
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic