Your Email Address:

First Name:

half-way cure, but need answers

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

9YearsToFindCure wrote:
NOTANYMORE wrote:
9YearsToFindCure wrote:It's your adenoids. Read my story and posts.
Probably not. Congrats on your cure but not everyone is running around with cysts in their adenoids.
I believe the people on this site moving forward with an adenoidectomy will be cured as I was and that is what's causing most people's bb who've already had tonsillectomies. What my surgeon called a cyst was just a big tonsil stone embedded in the adenoid. There were small stones in them too, and I'm willing to bet that most people are running around with them in their adenoids just like I unwittingly did for 9 years. I even have a pic of the cauterized adenoid with white material on it when it came out a week after surgery. I used to have heavy mucus after eating too, but since my adenoids were removed that has significantly subsided. Do you still have your tonsils? Have you ever had tonsil stones?
I'm curious. How did you find out that there was a tonsil stone inside your adenoid? Some kind of computer scan or x-ray?

9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Post by 9YearsToFindCure »

Please read all of my posts. It was purely an educated guess to have an adenoidectomy.
forgettit
Total Newbie

Post by forgettit »

So i have removed my tonsills AND I forced my Dr to look at my deviated septum.
They scanned my cranium and found that my nose were very crooked.
They even found 3 knots? in my sinuses.

In 4 days I'll go through the surgery for deviated septum.
If the septum-surgery dosen't fix it. I'll pay for my removal of my adenoid.

And if even that dosen't fix my BB - GOOD BYE WORLD.

I'll be updating!!
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

goodluck forgetit! Looking forward to your update, as I also have the vinegar/sour smell similar to yours. Hopefully the procedure will be helpful for you but please do not give up hope even if it isnt!!
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Don't waste your time with septum surgery it will not work 99%.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

septum is a waste of time, there is not way it will help, even adenoids is now questionable, like many claims were before on our site
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic